Ashley 650-228-9746

Found her AS ad earlier in the week and text her to set an appointment for a later date. She replied and we set everything up thru text.
The day of appointment we firmed things up and she told me to call her when I got to the cross streets. Got the location and room number and headed up.

Door opens and behind it stands a beauty. Her photos are 100% accurate. Her hair is different now but everything else is as advertised, which is nice for once. She tells me to settle down and undress. I actually wanted to shower first but she insisted I strip down to underwear first which is totally fine. I placed the donation on the table (200 for hour) and went to the bathroom to freshen up. No shower but there were wipes and a towel. After I finished she wanted to start with a massage so I laid down and opted for no lotion. Massage was decent, mostly rubbing. We chatted and got to know each other a little more. Flipped and she initiated some mutual touching. Her breasts are natural and pierced so she asked to be gentle. Super soft skin and just amazing to touch. Got junior to respond and put a cover on semi hard. Proceeded to a CBJ which got me fully hard. Asked if I was ready and I sure was. Wanted to go doggy first and watch and beautiful ass from behind. Went at it for a few minutes and she reached under to fondle my balls...wow. I probably would have popped right there but I had lots of time left and wanted to make it last so we switched to Mish. She pulled me real close and wrapped her legs around me as I got harder and harder inside her. Few more minutes and I couldn't hold back anymore, blew in bag while deep in her. Wiped off in the bathroom and had time left. Laid down on the bed and we just chatted about her time in NY, other places she's been, and just got to know one another.

Overall I would definitely repeat. She's very nice and easy to talk to. I think we got along well. Her service is well above average and for a very fair price. She doesn't do any gfe or extras which I would have gladly paid but she said she doesn't do any of that. If you're looking for a pretty, ebony woman she fits the bill.

Thanks, nice review. Been looking for a nice pretty ebony, hopefully she'll be in NY for a while. You mentioned no gfe or extras, i assume no discussion or possibility for bbj i guess?

I asked if she offered any extras and she asked what I had in mind. I mentioned bbbj and kissing but she said she doesn't do that. Didn't probed more but maybe others? You'd have to ask I guess.

Thanks, she still seems worth it though. Ebony is my weakness and not many out there worthwhile for the price. If it works out hopefully she'll be in NY often.

She was my first ebony experience so I don't have anything to compare it to. Haha
Sad her ad was still up so she's around. NY is a part of her regular schedule according to her.
Have any recommendations?

I wish i did, that's why your review caught my eye. The best ebony i had was a sweetheart from Brooklyn but she has disappeared from this site. She was reviewed here many times but it was maybe two years ago. You can search the reviews for Hazel a/k/a Anastasia. i will try Ashley though.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wish i did, that's why your review caught my eye. The best ebony i had was a sweetheart from Brooklyn but she has disappeared from this site. She was reviewed here many times but it was maybe two years ago. You can search the reviews for Hazel a/k/a Anastasia. i will try Ashley though.
I heard Hazel works the Cozine stroll.

I've seen ads on Eros and some are smokin hot, but most are a bit steep for me. Seen a few on AS but trigger shy. Thought about Monique (mature on LI) but I hate having to register on a site or use an email. Maybe one day I'll splurge.
Good luck with Ashley :)