Ashley 631-256-4266 toftt once again

I wish that I had better news...

Business brought me to Amityville today, and I brought some phone numbers with me.
631-522-2486 worked for me today, the girl in the pictures came.....I thought it was good luck.
WRONG! She had a nasty attitude today......spent $120 on a car date.
Someone dropped her off, and she jumped in my car. Phoned her "friend" and said she wouldn't be long, and to follow discreetly. I never SAW the "friend" or even the car.

She pulled her top up, revealing her breasts. I dislike that.....I call it a "fetish" (take it off, please.)
Too fast, bobbing for Apples......plus the hand that I kept removing, and it kept coming back.
Not nearly deep enough, and repeated suggestions to "slow down" were ignored.

Good thing I had a rubber in the car! Threw her down and went Mish, where I could control the pace (and penetration!) Then the SMELL hit me! NASTY!

To top it all off, when I came, she ASKED me "did you come?"

Her ads say "100% Puerto Rican" but now I have my doubts.
I ASKED "are you really Puerto Rican?" and she said she was, but when I asked what town she was from, she said that her MOTHER was Puerto Rican, and that she has no idea what town she came from. Now ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, but I would think that she would know what town her mother came from, even though she has never been to P.R.

Her mannerisms, her attitude, she identifies more as Black (ghetto Black) than anything else.

They say that "the third time's the charm" but I will never find out.
After the first time, I wanted more, but now I feel I have had enough.
As usual, YMMV! I am DONE.

Before you think me a contortionist, today's ride was a Van, re-fitted as a Camper, with curtains and a bed.
I brought it to Amityville (VantechUSA) to buy a ladder rack (it has a fiberglass raised roof, like an Ambulance)
Because of the way the roof was mounted, I cannot put a ladder-rack on the top. I may just cement a deck?
(Good folks at VanTechUSA, they are David versus Goliath in the business, but they have a better product, IMO.)

Took a hot bath, washed three times......I cannot believe I let the little head think!
I was just hitting my pace, when I smelled a dead mouse. I STILL smell it! SKEE-VATZ!

The photographs in post #85 are accurate.
I found THESE pics most appealing, called to book, and SURPRISE

IT IS THE SAME GIRL! (She was doing incalls at a Motel in Lindenhurst)
I probably should have started a whole new thread for THIS number,
but I really didn't want to advertise, merely advise...

Hard to believe these photos are the same person, perhaps this is what she sees in the mirror?

Sun 12 May 2019 02:04 PM
CARFUN in MEDFORD I squirt Cum Lick and Play everyones favorite regular text or call (631) 407-4640
631-407-4640

Circumstances had me in Suffolk, and I was in the mood for a quickie.
631-522-2486 produced a positive response to my "are you awake?" inquiry.

But she told me that she was in Brentwood, which was actually closer than Lindenhurst.
I THOUGHT I was calling "Lola" but think it might have been Ashley, I should have asked.

They are close enough in looks to be sisters, but apparently SEVERAL girls use this number?
(I have seen photographs that I do not recognize.) "Lola" told me she sometimes gets a room.

The provider who accomodated me at 1 AM was a slender WOC in her twenties.
She said that she only does cardates ($120) and takes direction well.
She was expecting FS, but I am not a contortionist, so just BBBJCIM (spit)
I don't know what else was available, I only know "more." She.was in Brentwood last night, but advertises Medford to Freeport.

I find it odd that several providers use the same number, with so many obviously available to them. They all "cater" parties as well.

Stay safe out there.....

Circumstances had me in Suffolk, and I was in the mood for a quickie.
631-522-2486 produced a positive response to my "are you awake?" inquiry.

But she told me that she was in Brentwood, which was actually closer than Lindenhurst.
I THOUGHT I was calling "Lola" but think it might have been Ashley, I should have asked.

They are close enough in looks to be sisters, but apparently SEVERAL girls use this number?
(I have seen photographs that I do not recognize.) "Lola" told me she sometimes gets a room.

The provider who accomodated me at 1 AM was a slender WOC in her twenties.
She said that she only does cardates ($120) and takes direction well.
She was expecting FS, but I am not a contortionist, so just BBBJCIM (spit)
I don't know what else was available, I only know "more." She.was in Brentwood last night, but advertises Medford to Freeport.

I find it odd that several providers use the same number, with so many obviously available to them. They all "cater" parties as well.

Stay safe out there.....
Cause they have a handler. Seen him in a red dodge at their spot in Massapequa. So other words they all carry product on the. Careful when you let them bitches in your car, im sure they'll be quick to throw shit under your seat if shit hits the fan.

Main reason I'm thinking multiple girls is because the posters in this thread are reliable guys.
BINGO!

The photograph with the makeup is Ashley.(Post#43)
The one with Paw Prints is Slim. She only does cardates in Amityville, has her own thread.
(Confusing) The thin one is Lola. (post #76)(post #85)

I have been with two out of three. Completely different technique, all three well-reviewed in this thread.
Lola probably deserves her own listing, she just got back from somewhere 631-339-9566

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
BINGO!

The photograph with the makeup is Ashley.(Post#43)
The one with Paw Prints is Slim. She only does cardates in Amityville, has her own thread.
(Confusing) The thin one is Lola. (post #76)(post #85)

I have been with two out of three. Completely different technique, all three well-reviewed in this thread.
Lola probably deserves her own listing, she just got back from somewhere 631-339-9566
Nice info Ammo!!!
Am guessing you gave up on our Plainview fave??

@Mr. Wiggley
I haven't so much given up on Plainview, as I have given up on cardates.
The ambulance is HOT, uncomfortable.....my shoulder makes cardates less than enjoyable.
These days, I am more interested in the table shower, than other services offerred.
(Bordering on TMI) 'nuff said.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
@Mr. Wiggley
I haven't so much given up on Plainview, as I have given up on cardates.
The ambulance is HOT, uncomfortable.....my shoulder makes cardates less than enjoyable.
These days, I am more interested in the table shower, than other services offerred.
(Bordering on TMI) 'nuff said.
Didn’t know the ambulance ac was still on the fritz. Yeah shoulder pain can make things uncomfortable just figured since she’s between ur legs....
Anyway enough hijacking feel better