Ashlee 631-699-5320

Posts fairly often. BBW for sure, but might be just what I'm looking for for a quick release. Did a search here, but nothing came up with that number. Any info?

Also uses 631-371-5210. Thanks

Posts fairly often. BBW for sure, but might be just what I'm looking for for a quick release. Did a search here, but nothing came up with that number. Any info?

Also uses 631-371-5210. Thanks
Why not form your own opinion and contact her? Opinions of others are purely subjective. Hell, quick google hits show at least 2 different names for this number, so who knows who's really who when they are posting their opinions. You have no way of verifying anything unless you contact her and decide for yourself.

My thoughts, @FixerJim:

The whole point of an ISO section is to utilize the collective information of all our esteemed members.

Vs: I called, texted, no answer. Move on.

Maybe another member did see her. Maybe that member will share some relevant and pertinent info, like 'been seeing her for the last 2 years, works 2 jobs, wont answer phone or texts when working, best times to call are, etc ..

See how that works?

V

She is posting again out of Shirley using the 5210 number.

The pix remind me of Prima who retired a couple years ago. I wonder if this is an alter ego

I used to work out there and knew the eastern talent quite well. Got transferred to Nassau so my forays past 112 are rare. I do miss the 25-32 year old white girl crowd......
When you get a chance, i would suggest Rachel out in bohemia. Stays by one of the nicer hotels. All covered but great service and attitude.

But aren't they junkies for the most part?
Skinny, scabby, track marks?
Prone to ripping guys off?
The trick was to see them during the 6 month period where they were desperate enough to do this kind of work, but still had the self respect not to shoot up or rip folks off.

You want the ones who are looking for booze and weed money, not for smack or meth money