Aruba Right now

I'm in Aruba right now heard about San Nicolas anybody have and experience there. Also does anyone know of places downtown.. Its hard for me to get away..Thanks.

Aruba

San Nicolas is available all over. In town get the local paper, I think it is called Aruba Today and daily there are ads on the 2nd to last page for in/out call availabilities. Never tried but did read on another site that they are good... Let us know how you make out!

You lucky person! I was thinking about going to Aruba. I heard they legalize Prostitution down there so finding chicas out there should be a breeze. I'm surprised UG does not have any more information about Aruba...

Aruba

Almost any bar in SN or cheaper options are locals that hang in alleys. Be very careful of local guys when you use the alley option trying to hit you up on the street for tips...in exchange for access to their neighborhoods!

Enjoy and report back as I will be there again in Feb.

Almost any bar in SN or cheaper options are locals that hang in alleys. Be very careful of local guys when you use the alley option trying to hit you up on the street for tips...in exchange for access to their neighborhoods!

Enjoy and report back as I will be there again in Feb.
What do the locals look like ethnically? I had heard from a buddy who went to SN that most of the working ladies in Aruba are Colombians who get 3 month work visas and then go back to Colombia. I assume these ladies are working in brothels or bars. As far as locals, I am curious to know what we are talking about? Black, latina, Dutch or some combination thereof?

Last edited:
me and some buddies are heading down to Aruba soon... Whats the story with this St. Nicolas here? What are the hotspots?
Your best bet is just take a cab and ask the cabbie to take you around. There are a number of clubs and they are hit or miss. Also depending upon what time you go get the cabbies cell number. If you go late it is tough to get a cab there. You can work out a deal with the girl. Most are $ 40 to go to a back room.