41 SPA 718-619-9911 midtown Manhattan

I made an appointment in the morning at 41 spa. Hannah greeted me at the entrance. She was very sweet and friendly.

When she guided me to the room, I told her that I want to see all the girls available.

She told me to wait and came back in a few minutes with 4 beautiful girls. It took me for a while to choose Ari.

She helped me undress and held my hand and took me to shower room for TS. Her hands were damn soft.

She also told me that she used to work at 46st Peach Spa and this was her first day at 41 spa.

After we got back to the room I paid $90 for the start. Then she gave me a hot towel massage which was fantastic.

After the massage she asked me what I wanted. I told her that I wanted FS, and we negotiated with $160.

Then Ari’s show time started. Her tits were fantastic. Probably around E or F. She would touch corner to corner of my body with her tits.

I just loved her nuru massage skills and while she was teasing with her tits, I was already hard.

I just had to finish with k9. Finally she cleaned me with a hot towel and helped me put my clothes back on.
Overall, the facility was small but very clean. I think it is the most clean spa among all the spas that I have been to recently.

But the best part is that there are 4 beautiful Korean girls available and I think I will keep coming back for a while.

sniff sniff.....something smells here View attachment 8587
Hmmmm, I mean anything is possible. Everybody has a time when they first join and write their first review, and they could be simultaneously. Give "siratory" the benefit of the doubt. This possibly could be on the "up-and-up."

And, besides that, her -- (the writing sure has a familiar feminine touch) --writing style is so deliciously neat and clean. Each sentence is given its own paragraph, and there is no ambiguity in its meaning. Short, concise, to the point. I could take writing lessons from this "sweet young lady." (IMHO, good writing is just as important as content, whether it be true or false)

The only thing that possibly -- and I say "possibly" might raise a red flag, and now I am thinking like Peter Falk in Columbo, the only thing that I just can't wrap my head around -- I just can't get past is: "Her tits were fantastic. Probably around E or F."

Those are some gigantic mammary glands for a young beautiful Korean girl.

But, who knows? I for one, would certainly love to hear more titillating details about those udders, if "siratory" would care to embellish.

Damages were 90 and 160 (not going to forget this time!).

I didn't realize Ari the famous one was here until I saw the review. Tried to book her but she was busy for the time I wanted so I took their suggestion and tried Luna instead. It turned out to be a good session. However, I made the dumb mistake of trying to drive in Midtown on Labor Day weekend Sunday and got stuck in masses of blocked off roads and nowhere to park. I had to call them to delay twice. They thanked me but said not to worry. Ended up arriving an hour later than intended, sweaty and wanting to use the bathroom after parking far away and walking many blocks. Ari might have been available but by that point I didn't care anymore. The walking actually probably did me some good by knocking the edge off me.

Anyway, Luna came into the room and greeted me. Pretty eyes above her mask and a very svelte body. Maybe 5-4 or 5-5, slim, a little booty, of course nice soft skin as you would expect for a K-girl. Her English is well practiced and quite good and we chatted about my parking woes. She gave me a nice long TS, massaged in the soap on my back and wasn't shy on the flip side. I gave the tip as soon as we got back to the room to settle things. I lay down, Luna went out but soon enough back in to start the massage, which was above par, nice and relaxing, and allowed me to enjoy her hands being all over me and just enjoy being in the AC for a while. About 20 minutes in and she swapped off to light touch, which allowed me to reach back and start stroking her smooth skin. Got hard fast, lol. Flipped to start the CBJ. Pleasingly slow application of the cover, combo deeper dives and head slurps and licks. Very nice, and I propped my head up with my arm to enjoy the view. Had her climb on to start. Another awesome view with her fit middle and C cups staring down at me. She asked if I wanted to switch. I hesitated. Then I just said what the hell, I was enjoying it, and if she didn't mind, just keep on. She got right back into it, couple minutes later I blew one out with some extra exhaling.

Nice little Midtown spa, cozy, clean, slow jazz playing. Luna was the kind of K-Girl who used to be around more – genuinely pretty, good attitude, and good service. Will try to make it back to for Ari next time.

well after finding out there is a legendary BIG TITTY asian girl located in midtown manhattan I had to check her out

so I went to spa41 ran the bell to the second floor and met a sweet old lady which i show her my i.d. and told her I had appointment for Arie. so she guided me to my room which is not small like i read about nice size massage table with mirrors and sliding doors, so when the door slide back Got Damn the legend is true standing in front of me is 5-4 pretty Korean woman with nice legs and super size tits in a tight dress! so business first $90 hour +$160 FS she shook her head happy & agree so stripped & into TS good rinse down mouth wash and back to the room so lay down she ask me how i want it I told her I want a soft touch nuru massage and it was the smoothest massage with those soft hands of hers then the lights got dim & I know whats coming there's nothing better with 2 big hooter oozing on your back rubbing all the way down by your feet, then the flip.
She got the oil and started getting me hard so i told her i have my own covers she pop one on and straight into her mouth CBJ was good, then i let her know about "how she very sensitive about her big breast and told her I'll be very gentle with her.
So she smile and stuff my cock right between and started tittyfucking me, then that switch to jumping on top, which i down put her on the table spread those legs & i going in hard and sucking licking those huge boulders of her. then i turn her over for some standing doggystyle and with a small but with a little cushion i could stop humping that i stick out cumming like a bull.
so she lad me back down got some towels and gave me a small head massage and wipe down saying goodbye to my big tree trunk gave me a water and i left blessing the place......yesterday was a good day.

Damages for another visit to 41 Spa and the tall model Kelly were 90 + 160. Kelly is maybe 5-9 to 5-10 (and she wears flats, lol), nice plump butt, D cup bust, very nice body, probably mid 30s or so. She's a real worker and speaks English well. I got my full time and a full effort for the hour session. Standard covid check no issue when I got inside, quick step over to the room (rooms are fairly small but all clean and tasteful, with large mirrors next to the bed).

Kelly came in, made a good first impression with her humor and obvious assets. Good table shower, nothing out of the wild blue but everything thorough and well done, proper K-spa relaxation. We get back to the room and Kelly gives me a very good back and leg massage. Obviously well practiced. Again, another k-spa standard done right.

All good so far and I'm eager to see all of her hot body and have it rubbing up all over me. She stripped while giving me a sexy glance and some joshing around and that really set the tone of what followed. LT (brief with my impatience), flip to CBJ, imperceptible cover application (with my own cover, FFS!), excellent pro CBJ, then a switch to CG to start off. A couple of speed changes and hip shifts and then she suggested a change to doggy. Fine with me and even though I had to spread her long legs pretty wide, it felt great and she seemed to like it. Nice plump ass for a k-girl and a good handful. We did another switch off to mish for the finish. She enjoyed watching the action in the mirror and was a happy combination of encouragement, effort, and fun spirit (FS but also the whole session). And a great body.

It is with great sadness that i must report that the legendary Ari has retired. Over the years I had followed her from Honey Girls Spa, Red Sun, Peach and finally 41 Spa. I had texted MMS asking for her and was given the sad news.

It is with great sadness that i must report that the legendary Ari has retired. Over the years I had followed her from Honey Girls Spa, Red Sun, Peach and finally 41 Spa. I had texted MMS asking for her and was given the sad news.
This is actually old news. It’s been out there for the last 5-6 months. Never really bought the hype. Other than the huge jugs, her service was average at best.

Rather than create a new thread, I just tacked on to this one.

Despite wiping their Twitter account months ago, they're still around at the same location which is great because of proximity and discretion. If you know where it is, you know. There's no signage to indicate where you're going.

Had an itch that needed to be scratched so I called to book a slot and walked over after work. Again, being that they wiped their Twitter clean, you don't know the quality of women they have at the location. You're essentially taking one for the team and hoping it works out.

I asked for someone busty and ended up being paired with Rose. She's in her 40s but a good looking 40s. I paid for the hour and she asked for the tip upfront but I said I'd pay when we got to that part of the session.

Some kinks needed to be worked out in the table shower because the water would be too hot or too cold. She ended up getting my hair and face wet which is something they typically don't do. In the process her clothes got soaked which worked to my benefit.

When we got back to the room, I opted for a strong massage. Her strong massages are not for the weak. She puts her body into it when rubbing you down. Being that her clothes were wet, I noted it because I felt the dampness and cold fabric on my skin. She disrobed and I got a nude massage for what was about 20 minutes.

Her body is put together with clothes on, but with her clothes off, she's a bit chubby. Wasn't a deal breaker as I was already deep into the session. I paid for FS and she earned her money. A CBJ to start and then I went to town for about 15 minutes. Her pussy is shaved and she has meaty lips for those who choose to do oral on them. After a few positions, I let her get on top where after a few more minutes, I came. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.

Physically, she won't blow you away, but she can speak conversational English and has a good personality. Whether it was Ari or Joy, 41 Spa has always treated me well and this was no different.

90 + 160 = 250