Are you ready for some FOOOTBallllll....

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
cowboysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss won
Well yeah! If the Eagles hadn't left the majority of the Titans in body bags with cramps and stuff the prior week, maybe they would have played better.

The Cowboys owe the Eagles a favor for kicking ass week 1.

I actually felt good for Victor Green, I always thought he was a great player. We should have kept him. Real Deal, Tampa should do O.K. with the coaching change.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by mitchmaxx
S_ U _ C _ K SUCK SUCK SUCK, another year of pain and broken furniture for me. (I get WAY too much into the games).
You break furniture? What's your problem?!?!?!??!

Originally posted by Flounder

You break furniture? What's your problem?!?!?!??!
Yo Bill ..x-ney on the urniturebei.
If you play your cards right, he'll need to replace all those broken pieces so i'm sure he'll look you up. Tell him to watch MORE games.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Wasn't it scary when all the Eagles left the sidelines? Turned out that security sprayed some guys with pepper spray and it drifted over to the bench.

Originally posted by Flounder
Wasn't it scary when all the Eagles left the sidelines? Turned out that security sprayed some guys with pepper spray and it drifted over to the bench.
Yeah. That was truly surreal.

But, hearing that it was a fan disruption requiring pepper spray made sense. I don't think I've ever seen as many Eagle fans in DC for a game as I saw last nite. Eagle fans, when fueled by EtOH have been known to get into fights.

I still wanna know what BirdMan was doing sitting along side the Hogettes. Weird.