Are NY stripclubs dying?

I think in NYC strip clubs are gone. I hear more women talking about there nights our at the SC then men. I liked the days when they were gentleman clubs, no single women allowed. The women have taken over our men's sanctuary's.
In the immortal words of the Sports Guy: Women Ruin Everything.

The bartender at the club is hotter than the dancers? That's nice, shes also a fuckin stuck up bitch.

A gentleman club must have some feeling of comraderie. "We are kin, and these are the girls we'll enjoy together", instead of "All this is ours and you're gonna give us your fucking money or get the fuck out. That'll be 6 bucks for that bottle of purified water we buy in bulk from Costco, buddy."

You go to a strip joint and it's a gaggle of skanks in g strings, bitchy bartenders, mobbed up management, and roided up bouncers looking to fuck up your night and your wallet . The environment caters to fratboy/hood lowlife clientele, and is necessarily antagonistic for this reason.

There was a place on RT 112 in Coram/Medford that was a private club. You paid $20 to join and since they didn't have a liquor license brought your own booze/beer that you labeled and they stored it for you. You had to pay a couple of bucks for a glass for each serving. Pretty much anything goes at that place totally nude except for the ridiculous shoes they wear. - walked in once and the girl had her ass on the edge of the stage, her legs wrapped around a guy's neck who was sitting in a chair up against the stage and her was doing DATY for quite a while. Also were private rooms in the back.

Long, long gone.
I believe it was the Pink Fox, just 1/4 mile south of the LIE on the right.

I believe it was the Pink Fox, just 1/4 mile south of the LIE on the right.
Yes Long ago!

What happened to the liberals? Governor signs a bill that women can have abortions day of (more or less), signs comprehensive contraception act. Here are us poor guys (and women) banned from having P4P adult fun in the back rooms. Something wrong with this picture.

Will start thread, see how the rest sane population feel.