Are luxury condos are now being designed to be massage friendly??

I don't know if this is now the norm but I recently did an outcall to a luxury condo building were my client and I met in a immaculate private room next to the buildings' gym supplied with a massage table, sink and CD player, the lights even had a dimmer. I was weary at first wondering how safe could it be but was soon impressed, the doorman graciously walked me to the room then my client was notified I had arrived. If this was the case with every outcall I went on I would stop doing incall all together, it was so luxurious !!

Last edited:
But what if you were secretly being filmed giving the guy a hand job? How can you trust the building's Super?
You can't completely, it was one of my concerns. I had 10 minutes alone in the room to scope it out, it was very plain, no mirrors, no windows, I felt comfortable.

Besides the worry of being filmed it just seemed like such a good idea. It is so great for the client, it's the safety of an incall without leaving the building and the convience of an outcall without the worry of a stranger coming to your place.

One reason I prefer my own incall location . I have a phobia about being one of the statistics who get caught on film without knowing so !
I trust NO one when it comes to filming a session without asking

One reason I prefer my own incall location . I have a phobia about being one of the statistics who get caught on film without knowing so !
I trust NO one when it comes to filming a session without asking
I think with the way technology is we can all be filmed. The way I see it is let them, they don't have my permission to show my face and bodyrub is only enjoyable to those who are getting it, could you imagine a more boring thing to watch? It's like the film The Brown Bunny, you have to sit through over an hour of the most boring, most poorly film ever made to get to the money shot.

I think with the way technology is we can all be filmed. The way I see it is let them, they don't have my permission to show my face and bodyrub is only enjoyable to those who are getting it, could you imagine a more boring thing to watch? It's like the film The Brown Bunny, you have to sit through over an hour of the most boring, most poorly film ever made to get to the money shot.
Em , are you refering to the naked scene as the "money shot".

emily must be one of 11 in western hemisphere people who actually saw this movie.
btw, i'm glad you enjoyed my massage room. next time i expect you to lick my anus while you jerk my cock.

emily must be one of 11 in western hemisphere people who actually saw this movie.
btw, i'm glad you enjoyed my massage room. next time i expect you to lick my anus while you jerk my cock.
Yeah, no problem except once I enter I expect that the next time my pics will be featured will be on a milk carton.