Are Long Island LMP's overpriced?

I’m wondering if these ladies know they have a captive audience that can’t make it to flushing or city? Location location location
Definitely the case. FS at a LI LMP is pretty much going to cost at least $250-300 total for the 1/2 hr, which in the big picture is ridiculous, especially when the massage is basically non-existent. It’s part of why I’ve moved to the hotel latinas when I want them for FS. The girls usually aren’t as high quality but the price is so much better with 100 SS, 150 hhr being the norm.

Definitely the case. FS at a LI LMP is pretty much going to cost at least $250-300 total for the 1/2 hr, which in the big picture is ridiculous, especially when the massage is basically non-existent. It’s part of why I’ve moved to the hotel latinas when I want them for FS. The girls usually aren’t as high quality but the price is so much better with 100 SS, 150 hhr being the norm.
Plus, I’ve found that many of these Latinas have an attitude. Really a turn-off.

Before I paid $300 for a Latina session I would rent a limo, have driver take me to one of my fav to go places in Flushing or JH while I'm sipping on a good 12yr scotch in back seat and waiting for my V to kick in, then have driver wait for me while I enjoy my session, then take me home.
Since I wouldn’t have to concern myself finding parking and the driver would just drop me off right outside the place so I wouldn’t have to walk from parking to place, I would actually save time over driving myself.
Since it would cost less than 300 (including the scotch) I would put my savings toward the next session. Just sayin.

There is a Spanish woman named Tiffany who has been working in Flushing lately. She's working out of the same apartment as this Chinese woman named Isabella (who used to work at Private Hotties in Manhattan until she went solo). Isabella promotes her business on twitter and through her website "*************". She rotates the second woman that she works with every week or so.

The thing is Tiffany used to work at various latina quickie houses/casa de putas (like the Doll House) for $60 a pop. Now her rate is $300 for the hour! :oops: She's not a bad looking MILF but she's not worth THAT kind of money!!!

Personally, I am usually not attracted to WOC so paying 300 dollars for one is out of the question. Paying 300 dollars is out of the question for any lady because I am limited in my finances, but even so, I still wouldn't go that amount.

I rather pay the extra for a LMP. 85% of the time Talent is usually a lot better, they try harder and usually whether it's man made or natural are pretty damn hot.

At an amp, you get a old flabby lady, bad breath, weird smells either from them or the room. Just overall filth.

I have been in this "game" for about 22 years, some of you have a lot more time than me, some have a lot less. But I have realized one thing. I never saw an amp girl that I would of thought was hot or fuckable outside of the amp.
Plenty of the LMP workers I would think were hot and fuckable if I saw them just on the street or a store.

I rather pay the extra for a LMP. 85% of the time Talent is usually a lot better, they try harder and usually whether it's man made or natural are pretty damn hot.

At an amp, you get a old flabby lady, bad breath, weird smells either from them or the room. Just overall filth.

I have been in this "game" for about 22 years, some of you have a lot more time than me, some have a lot less. But I have realized one thing. I never saw an amp girl that I would of thought was hot or fuckable outside of the amp.
Plenty of the LMP workers I would think were hot and fuckable if I saw them just on the street or a store.
I guess you never had the pleasure of meeting the lady's from Lucy's.
I love Spanish ladies. I don't like all of the upsell that they have at their MP. Just tell me what you want upfront. So I know going in. Don't wait until I'm on the table and tell me it's extra for this and extra for that. Etc.

Back in the 90s. There was a apartment on 164 st by union tpk. It was run by an old Spanish lady. She'd bring you to a room and trot in thease hot 20-30 year old Latinas one at a time to pick from. I never made it past the first one. I think the total was under 150.

These girls today see the need to stuff plastic into them.
Yuck.

There is a Spanish woman named Tiffany who has been working in Flushing lately. She's working out of the same apartment as this Chinese woman named Isabella (who used to work at Private Hotties in Manhattan until she went solo). Isabella promotes her business on twitter and through her website "*************". She rotates the second woman that she works with every week or so.

The thing is Tiffany used to work at various latina quickie houses/casa de putas (like the Doll House) for $60 a pop. Now her rate is $300 for the hour! :oops: She's not a bad looking MILF but she's not worth THAT kind of money!!!
She's available via the Bellerose crew for 240/hr. Do any extras come along with that 3-bill quote?