Arbella 646-340-0432

What can I say expect that the Bellerose crew may be back.

Texted this evening to setup a meeting with this doll and boy am I happy I did. So I've been working this crew for a few days feeling out how they been and I pulled the trigger today. Sent out a text to Arbella and received response quickly I was in the area and told the phone girl I could be there in 5 mins which she was cool about. Tells me to call when close by, since i kind've knew where this spot is I called her while parked outside. She tells me where to go and i keep her on the phone the whole time until I'm in the apartment. When i get to the door Arbella answers the door and asks me to do the LE check. She then greets me nicely and leads to her bedroom. As we stare at each I notice she is very close to the pictures. She points out where to leave clothing and ask me in her broken english how long will I stay since I had left a .1 she confirms SS but when I see her undress I upgraded to hhr and I cover the change to .120. She has me lay down and starts to clean me up getting me ready for a cbj which normally would disappoint me since i like bbj but with her face and body there was no saying no at this point. But before she began i asked if DATY is available and she asked for additional. 20 which i had problem agreeing to that and she gets into position. As she lays there I go to town on that sweet pussy, guys her sweet spot was perfect. As I'm going at it she starts to mourn in pleasure and grabs a hold of my head tell me more and more. As she gets close to cumming she let's out a deep breathe and tells me thank you. Then it's my turn hoping she forgot the cover she doesn't and goes forward and covers me up and sucks junior between exploring that amazing body of hers and not wanting to let go I stop her before it's too late and have her ride cowgirl. Watching her spinner body on top was incredible I let her know how beautiful she is and can only smile and tell me thank you. After 10 min she ask if I want to change position and why not cause I was about to pop. So she asked me which way, knowing that doggy would end me I picked missionary. As I'm pounding away I watch her watching me and rubbing my cheat like she is getting into it and thought maybe she would be into dfk but she tells me she dont with clients but thought about it with me. Not to pressure her and ruin the moment I move on to other stuff like kissing her neck and playing with her earlobe she gets into that and almost seemed like it could cause her to cum again but couldnt get to that point cause as much as I would like to hold off I cant while watching her body so i pop. She hugs me tight as I'm popping and giggles and tell me how she came while I was cumming. Afterwards we chilled on the bed and talked about her stay here and how much she likes NY and wants to stay longer hope she gets her wish cause I want to visit her again and again.

Guys be nice and treat her well.
1631770-iT8WAy5RYHk7AHBDc7.jpg
1631770-yBkadiDgR92Wo5duP8U.jpg
1631770-0lb5os4gh7ALlj2Y7khi.jpg
1631770-Lodk0pAdrSzyw0A7kiyh.jpg
1631770-ATJ7h7fdOsxtU2dfWLs9.jpg
1631770-n9eeohtrOT9kl3mGf12F.jpg

I have had my eye on that for a while but the last few times I was burned at Bellrose cause the pics were fake, so i was apprehensive to try again. Glad she turned out to be legit. Theres a few other ads up for Bellrose and the pics look great as well.

Those pics aren’t her, but close. So now that you’re done with OP’s jerk off fantasy, here’s a real review.

Arabella

As with any of these girls, YMMV. I’ve had decent sessions with this crew. Some, very good to mediocre. This one was far and away the worst.
Appearance: 7
Attitude: 2
Performance: 2

Communication is spotty as always, since you’re dealing with a third party. Get the location and arrive. She does her check and lets me in. The second I walk into the room I should have turned around and left. Extremely cold and distant. Her tone seemed annoyed. I get it ... soldier on anyway, mistake on my part. Everything was incredibly mechanical. I liken this experience to as close as you could possibly come to fucking a sex doll. She makes dead fish appear exciting, lol. Finish up and I’m outta there. Usually they brighten up when you’re leaving, but not this one. I’ve even had one DFK at no charge on the way out. Not her ... just a cold good-bye and a forced half smile

She’s a spinner. Probably 5’2”, bolt-on D’s, skinny waist and everything else. Bleached blonde hair with tanned skin and a lot of make-up. Her breath kinda smelled, so who knows, maybe her terrible attitude was because I woke her up from a nap. Everything else seemed hygienic. I would not go for the extras with this one. She’s a pump and dump. Standard rates for the Hungarians. 120 HH/200HR.

As I said, I get it. This is their job. Not expecting the world here. Just be prepared for it unlike OP. Maybe he got that experience, more thank likely you won’t.

Those pics aren’t her, but close. So now that you’re done with OP’s jerk off fantasy, here’s a real review.

Arabella

As with any of these girls, YMMV. I’ve had decent sessions with this crew. Some, very good to mediocre. This one was far and away the worst.
Appearance: 7
Attitude: 2
Performance: 2

Communication is spotty as always, since you’re dealing with a third party. Get the location and arrive. She does her check and lets me in. The second I walk into the room I should have turned around and left. Extremely cold and distant. Her tone seemed annoyed. I get it ... soldier on anyway, mistake on my part. Everything was incredibly mechanical. I liken this experience to as close as you could possibly come to fucking a sex doll. She makes dead fish appear exciting, lol. Finish up and I’m outta there. Usually they brighten up when you’re leaving, but not this one. I’ve even had one DFK at no charge on the way out. Not her ... just a cold good-bye and a forced half smile

She’s a spinner. Probably 5’2”, bolt-on D’s, skinny waist and everything else. Bleached blonde hair with tanned skin and a lot of make-up. Her breath kinda smelled, so who knows, maybe her terrible attitude was because I woke her up from a nap. Everything else seemed hygienic. I would not go for the extras with this one. She’s a pump and dump. Standard rates for the Hungarians. 120 HH/200HR.

As I said, I get it. This is their job. Not expecting the world here. Just be prepared for it unlike OP. Maybe he got that experience, more thank likely you won’t.
Too bad you had bad experience, but dont understand questioning my experience. Cant tell you why she was more pleasant to me as I'm nothing special. I would say if you are having a negative time here maybe it's you not them.

Good luck.

Apologies, didn't mean for it to come off like that, just annoyed with the experience and meant more to mitigate future expectations for potential clients. It could have been me, maybe I'm just not her type, but I was more than pleasant my entire time. I usually give the girls a hug and a peck on the cheek on the way out (unless they initiate more), but I passed on this one ... that's about how unpleasant I was, lol. I had heard a number of previous reviews on the Hungarian crew being as I described, but so far, I've lucked out having good experiences. Struck out on this one and I personally won't repeat. Further, I think it's better to go in with low expectations so, depending on her mood, they may not be expecting your experience every time.

Photos are definitely not real.

My sentiment echoes rubadub123's... she was very cold, even upon introduction at the door, that it was enough for me to GTFO. Big head did the thinking.
Glad to hear you were thinking with the right head. Like I said, sometimes it takes a bit for them to warm up to you. Especially since they're feeling you out to make sure you're not LE. Usually once the clothes come off and you start feeling them up they become much more at east. Not her. In the future, if I note this behavior with this crew, I'll do the same as you since I know what's to come isn't going to be worth it.

Just out of curiosity, what time did you visit? I went shortly past noon. It seems she works later than most in the crew, so she might be a late riser as well. If your visit was around the same time, it may be prudent for anyone else to try her later in the day when she's not so grumpy. Or, maybe people should just bring a Snickers with them if they insist on seeing her, lol.

Glad to hear you were thinking with the right head. Like I said, sometimes it takes a bit for them to warm up to you. Especially since they're feeling you out to make sure you're not LE. Usually once the clothes come off and you start feeling them up they become much more at east. Not her. In the future, if I note this behavior with this crew, I'll do the same as you since I know what's to come isn't going to be worth it.

Just out of curiosity, what time did you visit? I went shortly past noon. It seems she works later than most in the crew, so she might be a late riser as well. If your visit was around the same time, it may be prudent for anyone else to try her later in the day when she's not so grumpy. Or, maybe people should just bring a Snickers with them if they insist on seeing her, lol.
I was there at around 11AM. I was told by the phone lady that the ladies start around 10:30. She was definitely wide awake during my brief visitation, meaning it certainly didnt look like I was disturbing her slumber.

I remember back a few years ago when the crew was located next to that pawn shop... they used real pics and had hot Hungarians week in and week out. Those days are long gone... unfortunately

I had a similar experience, probably 7 years ago with the Hungarian crew. I went to see a semi-regular and ended up with this extremely hot one. At first I thought "score!". When she reentered the room and started the session, it was even worse than a sex doll. I figured she wasn't into me which was fine but I left feeling like a leper. But my ATF was there for awhile after that so it was always hit or miss with them.

Same exact experience here, Mayor. Pretty sure she was part of the same crew, but Amy from Europe was the same way. She at least put a little more effort into it when you were leaving tho to try and get you to come back. At least she did for me. Being in Astoria, it wasn't hard to stay away. I can't stand traffic in that area. Congested out the ass with hipsters who can't drive, lol.

Just came from my 2nd visit I know most of you have had bad experience but I had a good time again. I text the phone girl letting her know my arrival time as she sets it aside for me. Get to apt and Arbella opens the door with a smile and a hug, I head to her bedroom and settle in. She asked me how long I will stay and I tell her hhr she prepares the bed and herself. As I undress she comes over half undress and gives me a hug and slow dance to music playing that was nice. She walks me over to the bed and helps to remove the rest and drops what she has on,nice touch. As I lay down she let's me explore her body and play like a child at the playground. Before she starts her cbj I ask for DATY and she is all for it as I please her maybe 10 min in she tells me thank you and asked to suck my cock sure what not lol. She covers junior and goes at it and she is putting work into it and as I'm ready I let her know. Ask her to climb on top and she rides me nice and slow then fast. She adjust herself and she squats over me which is pretty hot. I get her to slow down and come in closer as I play with her beautiful breast and suck on those nipples I tell her how I cant hold off anymore and pop as I cum she grinds me harder not sure if she got off but she was smiling to see me pop. She slides off and cleans up afterwards she comes back around and lays down with me as we talk about anything making her laugh here and there, I tell her how I need to go or I'll fall asleep there she giggled and gave me to clue to get out lol. When I ready to leave I see 2 other talent in the living room dont know who they are but both blondes and they were nice and we greeted each other hope to see them next since Arbella will be out the area for the time being.

Seems she simply moved to the other side of Queens in Astoria. 203-751-5953 Don't know if it's a different girl using the same name, pics are different. Description sounds like her. This number is being used by a girl named Zara now, pics are completely different but appear real.