April of touring girls 954-256-6898

http://touringgirls.com/model-gfe-april-24760

Just walked out from seeing this beauty.
First time using the agency - P411 and RS2k users shouldn't have any problems making an appointment.
I was directed to one of the mid-level Secaucus hotels, and when I got there I was promptly directed upstairs. The door opened to the young lady in the photo (including the tan lines) - a pretty face with a heart-stopping body. I'm guessing that the front and back are aftermarket, but the surgeon who did them is a genius, and you can tell she's also a workout fiend. She was wearing a black robe and a red panty set- the panties can be untied, which was a turn-on.
I read in other reviews that she was a clean freak, but I guess I looked freshly showered - she stripped me down without directing me to the bathroom first.
We engaged in some Light kissing as she finished unwrapping herself and directed me to sit on the bed, where she started a great BBBJ.
Seeing her staring up as she worked on me was amazing- I had to stop her because she had me on the edge, and I told her that it was my turn.
Gentlemen, she has a perfect chocha - tight with a sizable clit. After nibbling my way down her torso, I went down on her with gusto, until she asked me to slow down. I spent a considerable amount of time down there, and it progressed to the point that FIV was allowed- I think I got her to enjoy the visit. She went down on me again until I suggested that it was time for the raincoat.
RCG, Mish, CG and doggy were all on the menu- after some time pounding away I don't think she was particularly happy that I was still going strong, as the "Leche papi" became more frequent. She was willing to have me CIM, but I couldn't close the deal, so I asked another raincoat and eventually finished up in kneeling Mish.
After a few minutes of broken small talk (her English isn't particularly good), I showered up and bolted.
She's a pro worth visiting - she was a happy and engaged participant until she saw that I was going to be a difficult close, and even then she was game for more (She also indicated that she was tired and had a headache, so maybe next time-and there will be a next time- she'll be more upbeat) .
Highly recommended for the body and the playtime.