April 516-231-2315

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Saw this one shortly after thread opened. Responded quickly at first, but long delays after, possibly because of clients. I suspect these girls have some sort of automatic response sent out whenever they get a new text. Eventually made contact and visited in crappy south shore motel. IMO, not the girl in the pic - at least not recently. Same goes with additional pic sent to me. Body not nearly as tight and there's some extra poundage there. Very friendly, average looking, a tooth or two missing on side of mouth, but no traces of drug use. Room was very neat and didn't smell cig smoke while there, but my clothes reeked of it once I was back in the confines of the car. I thought the tits were saggy, but to each his own. Was just there for a quick BBJ - CIM allowed. Nice conversation, no attitude. I have since repeated. Apologies for the delay - first review was awaiting Mod approval and must have been tossed. I think the $ range was $70 BBJ/ $85 SS?120 and 150. Give or take.
I’ll keep this short..... ditto.
My hour was 200 thanks for jogging my memory

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I wrote one when the thread first started, but was waiting "moderator review." I guess it never passed that review. Perhaps a mod can check; if expired/lost I'll try to rewrite.
Moderated posts either get approved or deleted. There is no expiration or getting lost. If your post didn't go through, it was because it violated a rule or something like that. If you familiarize yourself with the rules, and figure out why your post was declined, you are welcome to make a new post within our guidelines.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/review-writing-school.25853/

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Saw this one shortly after thread opened. Responded quickly at first, but long delays after, possibly because of clients. I suspect these girls have some sort of automatic response sent out whenever they get a new text. Eventually made contact and visited in crappy south shore motel. IMO, not the girl in the pic - at least not recently. Same goes with additional pic sent to me. Body not nearly as tight and there's some extra poundage there. Very friendly, average looking, a tooth or two missing on side of mouth, but no traces of drug use. Room was very neat and didn't smell cig smoke while there, but my clothes reeked of it once I was back in the confines of the car. I thought the tits were saggy, but to each his own. Was just there for a quick BBJ - CIM allowed. Nice conversation, no attitude. I have since repeated. Apologies for the delay - first review was awaiting Mod approval and must have been tossed. I think the $ range was $70 BBJ/ $85 SS?120 and 150. Give or take.
Operating in Sayville if anyone interested.

In light of Monty's post about her IG account and one of the ads that I saw where she is listed as APRIL, perhaps a mod will add that to the post title. It would be easier to discuss her if she had a name.

Sorry for bumping an old-i thread, but has anyone seen her lately? Tried the 2 numbers mentioned here, but to no avail! Needed a blow and go last week!

Sorry for bumping an old-i thread, but has anyone seen her lately? Tried the 2 numbers mentioned here, but to no avail! Needed a blow and go last week!
The 646 number appears in August ads. Try searching on that number for common photos that might take you to a more recent ad. That's what I do when I'm trying to update info here.

I see her ex roommate danni once in a while. She told me that April will be gone for a while. She didn't offer details so I didn't press. I was hoping to try her out.
She did say that she was always involved in drama. She would fight with people in the lot.and come back to the room bloody.

I see her ex roommate danni once in a while. She told me that April will be gone for a while. She didn't offer details so I didn't press. I was hoping to try her out.
She did say that she was always involved in drama. She would fight with people in the lot.and come back to the room bloody.
Thanks for the update. Can you tell us about the room mate Danni? Maybe she can be a fill-in

This one appears to be back. At least I think it's her - haven't been able to visit yet: still uses April, same photos, same pricing, etc. New number: 631-909-9804