Apple - 929-603-8782

I was in Flushing area and thought I would indulge today. Called up and got address. Girl available there was named Apple, which took me a while to figure out through her Chinese accent. She did know enough English to make it possible to communicate a little. Apple was medium height, thin build, small breasts, and was pretty. She was welcoming and inviting, with a nice smile. She had a nice shape, and nice butt. I never felt any stress with her. After helping me shower, we got on the bed and she was receptive to my playing with her. She had some yummy pussy lips and got off on fingering her and DATY. I wanted BBJ but that was not to be, but the CBJ felt very good. I bent her over for some K9 and then flipped her for mish. There were two beds or another platform with was higher so you could keep your feet on the floor and really enjoy it more and get an easy angle. I really wanted to cum on her face but she said no, but was ok with it on her stomach. We showered off together and I was out. 1.2 Nice time.