Apple- 646-881-3114

I have been seeing this ad for a while. Today I decided to try her out. Apple is out in queens below is the link to her ad. The girl in the picture is the actual girl. The good- pretty, young, clean apartment. I texted her to set up an appointment, she texts back 10 mins we set up a time. She give you cross streets you go there then she gives the apartment number, then when in front she gives you the room number. I get she ask for the donation I hand it over she says get naked play with jr for a little then goes to deposit the money. She comes back and give an ok massage. Then the flip.... here I am thinking I’m bout to get the best cbj nope just st that leads to hand release. She does get completely naked and there is mutual touching. Total damage was 160 for a ok massage and HR. I know I over paid but it’s whatever you live and you learn.

Correction I can’t post links yet. If you go to bp and go to queens and search Apple you’ll find her.

Don't waste your time in my opinion. She was the first pro I ever saw a little more than a year ago and for 160 I got an average massage and a HE. She has a real nice body and her face is cuter in person. She offers "xtras" so i enquired about that and she said $260 for FS.

About 6 weeks later I was feeling the itch and ready to go to the next step but didn't even know about this site and I was worried about LE so went back to her rather than look for someone new. I negotiated a nuru massage and FS for the $260. The massage was fun and sensual but the FS was terrible. She didn't seem interested and I was nervous considering it was my first time with a pro, so I had a little trouble getting it up. She didn't really seem to care and was frustrated by it. Finally after a few minutes, I blocked her out and got hard. A minutes in mish and she starts getting frustrated that I'm not close. Total mood killer. I end up finishing in the bag in doggy style but it was so robotic and I really didn't enjoy it. It was a huge waste of money and it soured me on pros for a bit.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago... I live not far from the neighborhood she works at so it's SUPER convenient. I'm in the mood to see a pretty face and feel up a girl and get a quick HE so I text her and ask her how much for a 30 minute session and she quoted me $140 I believe. I said that I'd seen her before and she's done 60 min for $160. She says now it's 40 minutes for $160. I ask if she'd do $100 for 30 minutes and she said best she'd do is $120 for 20 minutes. Long story short, she's too expensive (to me) for what it is. If you want a cute girl for a HE and those prices are cool with you, do it, but don't go for the FS. It's not worth it.

ive seen her multiple times thru out the years. i agree shes too expensive for what she charges but it also saves me a trip out to nyc since im only a 10 min drive away from her. parking can be a bitch sometimes since its behind queens blvd. I would say shes gained some weight from those pictures below but will do fs/bbj for the 260. my favorite way to finish is from a titty bang, she has a great big set of naturals

She's been around for a few years. I had an appointment with her once and she flaked out. Delayed me at the last minute. I'm guessing another client came along. Anyway, I waited a while for her because I drove to Queens from Long Island to see her. But, she never picked up the phone after that. For that reason, I "banned" her. Haha.

Thanks for the info @mopiko129. Glad you enjoy your time with her. Can you tell us if she's gotten more amicable in the bedroom or if the experience is still similar to JHS's in post #6? Or is it possible she's YMMV?

i agree shes not a great value for what she provides and how she looks but at least for me shes convenient. BBBJ CFS no CIM for 260. shes thick and not yet a BBW but if she lost 20lbs i think she would be way hotter. her tits are huge, real and fabulous.