Aphrodite girl Katie - 877-787-2248

Had a whole evening for myself, was in the mood for something good and landed on AC. Checked their site and ended up calling, after getting verified got an appointment with Katie. Well, I am happy to report this girl is A-grade. I am not a big fan of play by play but here is what you guys will be looking for-

Looks-9
Body-9, spinner and perfectly shaped ass/rack, nice tight abs
performance-10
Menu- dfk,lfk,bbbj,cim,daty,dato,all positions in the world
Damage-$400

I know its high end which is really not my style but I wanted to treat myself and it was well worth it, I am good with seeing a provider for a week and back to cl hunting :) Anyways, after reading many reviews I thought I would contribute back to the board.

Happy mongerging!!

http://aphroditecompanions.com/__new/aphroditegirl.php?gn=katie

Thanks for posting. Nice review and giving back. Much appreciated. Just think u don't go to 2 BP providers and treat yourself to a AC girl. Nice job in reminding us of this fact. It's worth it in the long run.

info-

was it incall or outcall? nassau or suffolk? did u get to choose her off the website.....i wana treat myself now!

Incall. Suffolk. Yes, if you goto AC's site you can see who is working in LI and go see them, but like trigeek said, you have to get verified and it is pain in the ass. So dont expect it to be a burger king drive thru......other than that, def treat yourself, she is worth every penny and more....

a frequent AC user as i enjoy thr quality of the ladies. its like sb in the looks dept with guaranteed benefits. i got verified in a day, but it was a painful wait.

What does YMMV mean in relation to the amps? I have been able to decode most of the other abbreviations but am having a hard time with that one.....
First off this is not the thread to post that question since this thread is not about an amp but an agency provider.

It means "your mileage may vary" in other words you might not get the same service that the poster did.
You should read the dictionary to get familiar with the terms
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1007873#post1007873

Last edited: