Anyone used photography as a P4P entry point?

Anyone hired a model for actual photography, and used that as a lead-in to P4P? I tried it but didn't have great results... paid $30 for girls to come in and get photographed, and the first 7 turned me down for extras (many of them angrily and storming out in a huff)... the eighth sucked me off for $100 which made it a $340 blowjob. Anyone had better luck here?

Anyone hired a model for actual photography, and used that as a lead-in to P4P? I tried it but didn't have great results... paid $30 for girls to come in and get photographed, and the first 7 turned me down for extras (many of them angrily and storming out in a huff)... the eighth sucked me off for $100 which made it a $340 blowjob. Anyone had better luck here?
Good initiative. You kept her number? How was she looks wise and service?

The text in your post that I turned bold reminded me of a guy I knew way back when. He said that his method with women was after talking to her for a couple of minutes he would ask her if she wanted to come back to his place for sex. I said to him incredulously "You must get an awful lot of rejections" He said "Yes I do — but I also get laid a lot".
He had an interesting outlook on rejections (that he also used in his job as a very successful salesman). "Yeah, 49 out of in 50 will say go to hell — so the way I look at it every time I get rejected I get closer to hitting on that 1 in 50."

The text in your post that I turned bold reminded me of a guy I knew way back when. He said that his method with women was after talking to her for a couple of minutes he would ask her if she wanted to come back to his place for sex. I said to him incredulously "You must get an awful lot of rejections" He said "Yes I do — but I also get laid a lot".
He had an interesting outlook on rejections (that he also used in his job as a very successful salesman). "Yeah, 49 out of in 50 will say go to hell — so the way I look at it every time I get rejected I get closer to hitting on that 1 in 50."
Your friend is an optimist good for him.

Interesting, this is the third thread you've started involving getting regular woman to accept money for sex.
I like the way you keep coming up with different angles.
Thanks for sharing, let us know how it goes! :)
Thanks. For me the real thrill is getting a girl to do this for the first time. I had a ton of such experiences on Craigslist back in the glory days and I think I’m still searching for that. The hesitation, the curiosity, the fear, the embarrassment, the self-conscious enjoyment, it’s just so authentic. These are girls who have sometimes slept with three guys. Sometimes never given a BJ. Sometimes never had a facial. And once an actual virgin I deflowered. So the defilement/corruption is the experience I seek, pros do almost nothing for me. And the best part for me is when she regrets what she’s done but doesn’t regret the money she’s made. Ashamed enough to cover her body self-consciously, not ashamed enough to give back the money so that she can say she’s not a whore (that has happened, but only twice).

Some of the formative years of my sexuality were spent watching casting call/casting couch videos like mike's apartment, fake producer, even some of the original bangbro stuff. I'd be lying if I said I never fantasize about renting a little office space and taking out an ad in the paper. Except, this aint L.A. and also #timesup. Ah well.

the eighth sucked me off for $100
Any luck on passing that number on for others "first time" with her? :p
Anyways, I have def thought of this. I have some nice cars and twice in years past I got in contact with girls willing to model but I guess my own fear never led me to meet up with them. Kinda wanna try it again now tho!

Don’t know why you guys are bringing up sexual assault things like #timesup. This is about finding girls who are willing to spend an hour and do a bunch of makeup for $30, then offering them more $ for more services. No assault or harassment whatsoever.

The main problem as some have alluded to is finding a space for this. I’m in San Francisco and space is crazy expensive. Hard to find an affordable place to shoot that also has a place to fuck (a chair is all you need for a BJ but I hate fucking in chairs / cars / etc).

I will share a funny story of a hot receptionist at one of my accounts in midtown.
She use to share all her personal info with regards to her bedroom and her BF and we were very kool with each other.
She tells me that some older guy started talking to her on the elevator and commented that she had perfect feet for modeling..
And he had a small showroom and he would like her to model some shoes and he would pay her in cash or shoes..
He has her come to his office and she proceeds to "model shoes" and some how she is convinced to walk on his desk back and forth..
After a bit she looks down and he is jerking off watching her...
needless to say she bolted out...

The main problem as some have alluded to is finding a space for this. I’m in San Francisco and space is crazy expensive. Hard to find an affordable place to shoot that also has a place to fuck (a chair is all you need for a BJ but I hate fucking in chairs / cars / etc).
Your biggest concern should be that her regrets in her mind convert into being coerced to do the act and goes after you for that. Even if you didn't.