Anyone try the 23y/o from Mt Laurel??

I saw these pictures before...I think by a girl working in my area. Saw the posting on ***. It was months ago and I don't remember the name she was using, if it is her.

Coming from CL can be anyone...so be careful, ask if she posted on *** and which name she was using. Then, do a search on older posts in the New Jersey and Philly boards. It should be there somewhere.

You're Right Betty...

A friend and I were discussing the exact same thing the other day. I KNOW I have seen those EXACT pix posted on at least one other board maybe 6 mos ago...with a very different name/same description but in the very same area...Wonder what's up with that?

xoxoxox
MexicanaMami

As in the case with all of the providers on Craigs List-be extra careful. The golden ones are very few and far between. And of course, the pics are often not the true girl.

Know what, I think you jogged my memory. Pics are different, but did she advertise as Julie's Place on the other site? I tried to setup an appointment with that chick, but everytime she was unavailable.

hunter69 said:
Know what, I think you jogged my memory. Pics are different, but did she advertise as Julie's Place on the other site? I tried to setup an appointment with that chick, but everytime she was unavailable.
she was unavailable because she might do NOT exist...most agencies post bogus pics lifted from the net somewhere as bait...so you are lured into surfing the site and hoping if the one you want is not available you might book someone else.

No, wasn't offered to setup with anyone else. Since the recent ads say 10am-3pm only, I figure she is trying to convince someone she has a normal job. I had tried to make appointments for early evening during the week, or on a Sunday.