Anyone Seen This CL Korean Ho ("Cindy")?

Here's the CL link w/her pics: http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ers/114173269.html

Here's the full text just in case the link no longer works:

SENSATIONS OF THE ORIENT - 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [*****]pers-114173269@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2005-11-28, 10:22AM EST

GENTLEMEN! I'M IN TOWN FOR ONE DAY ONLY SO GET ME WHILE I'M HOT!! CALL ME FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE INCALL. EXPERIENCE MY SOOTHING, GENTLE TOUCH WHILE I RELAX ALL YOUR STRESS AWAY. I'M THE LITTLE ASIAN BEAUTY FROM ALL YOUR FANTASIES. COME SEE ME ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK OR AFTER WORK SO YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR DAY WITH A SATISFIED SMILE!!

CALL FOR CINDY: *82.617.935. 2303
INCALL/VERIFIED OUTCALLS ONLY

RESTRICTED CALLS NOT ACCEPTED, NO *****S PLEASE
this is in or around SECAUCUS/LOWER W. MANHATTAN

My Question: Anyone seen this Ho? Her name is "Cindy". Sure. And my real name is It's Mousey. Supposedly, she's only available for one day, even though she's posted for two days.

I called and a very Americanized girl answered. Asked the usual, like pricing, availability, etc. Her rate is $200 incall in Secaucus. But what struck me is the following:

1) She sounded very business-like and totally devoid of any friendliness.

2) Her out call rate for Jersey City is $350!!!! I asked her to repeat the price and this time, she replied w/the same amount but w/an annoyed tone. WTF - Jersey City is just a fart away from Secaucus?!?!?!? This alone was enough for me to hang up.

Please note, that this is all based on a 3 minute conversation and for all I know, she might actually be nice. Plus, she looks quite young, very cute (for some reason, she looks familiar...), and quite shapely.

I guess I just wanted to know if my Jedi instincts served me well.

*Squeak!*

If you enter the phone # in the CL search box like I did the other day you may discover other names, and locales attached to this and other pix. So it's a pig in a poke. The pix in your posting would definitely provoke anyone's reaction. Actually seeing that girl is another kettle of fish.

zarathustra88 said:
If you enter the phone # in the CL search box like I did the other day you may discover other names, and locales attached to this and other pix. So it's a pig in a poke. The pix in your posting would definitely provoke anyone's reaction. Actually seeing that girl is another kettle of fish.
Thanx for the reply. I actually tried that before and only her two ads came up (and yes, I varied the spacing and symbols between the digits). The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that my Jedi training may have saved me from an expensive and thoroughly unsatisfying session.

If not, ehhhh, she'll be back. Greedy lil hos always comes back.

*Squeak!*

Last edited:
many times on CL the asian places use pictures of Japanese erotic magazines thinking that a lot of us won't recognize them...really just hit or miss

She was in Philly on CL the first week of December, answering to the name of Amy. Same pics. Also promised an "unexpected suprise" which might be poor judgement in advertising as it would scare me away.