Anyone remember Nicki

Does anyone remember Nicki. an older lady from Tiawan with black hair and lived on Maple Ave in Flushing. I'm trying to find her if anyone has any info. Thanks

Last edited:
Rule 13:

"13) EFFECTIVE 4.5.2005 NEW MEMBERS MAY NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTAINED IN THIER POSTS UNTIL THE HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIVE ON TOPIC POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SUBSTANTIVE POST IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A QUESTION IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS RULE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF BEING BANNED."

That being said, it seems unfair to ban a newbie for posting to the ISO forum.

firecracker said:
"13) EFFECTIVE 4.5.2005 NEW MEMBERS MAY NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTAINED IN THIER POSTS UNTIL THE HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIVE ON TOPIC POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SUBSTANTIVE POST IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A QUESTION IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS RULE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF BEING BANNED."

That being said, it seems unfair to ban a newbie for posting to the ISO forum.
Thanks Firecracker.
I wasn't making any judgments.
I only wanted to make him aware of the specific rule.

Thanks...

I had read that awhile back but I don't retain much unless it has something to do with me, and even that retention is marginal. Thanks for the clarification.

Okay ... and now I am asking for my clarificatoin cause I have jumped some newbies in other threads...... was rule 13 around before this thread and does it apply to newbies who want to post here

Slink????

Be Careful out there............

Last edited:
Duh never mind Slink et al

Sorry I just read 13 again..

13) EFFECTIVE 4.5.2005 NEW MEMBERS MAY NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTAINED IN THIER POSTS UNTIL THE HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIVE ON TOPIC POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SUBSTANTIVE POST IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A QUESTION IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS RULE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF BEING BANNED.

and saw the effective date...........

had a brain fart.............. will not be my last

My bad

Be Careful out there