Anyone remember a MP in Bogota, NJ in '98/'99

I've been in a nostalgic mood in reminiscing about some of my ATF massage parlors through the years since I've really cut back on my visits lately. The place I'm thinking of is long gone and was right off of RT. 80 E in Bogota. Not sure what the name was. It was parallel to the highway. Probably Exit 67 and literally right off of 80 on North Ave, I think. I checked the "search" function and I didn't find this place ever mentioned on this board. It was shut down probably sometime in '99. I only visited about 4 times (good looking, mixed staff) but the last time I was there I had a great session with a hot masseuse that still remains my standard bearer even to this day. Name was Lori and she was a hot, tanned, dark-haired Italian looking girl who was in her thirties. She had huge natural juggs and a tatoo on her arm that said "Dave". She usually worked the front desk and flirted with me when I went there so I finally asked about her availability and she really gave a great massage and got into it with me big time. Very attentive and sensuous. Sucked my cock (bareback) without prompting and really seemed to be one very horny lady. I remember I shot a load all over her luscious tits. We spoke about going out the next time I visited and I still kick myself that I never got her number because not long after the place was busted and I've never seen her again at any other place I've been to in the area......Does this place (and girl) sound familar to anyone?

The place you're talking about had a couple of different mp's go through there between '95 to as late as '03. Mostly asian mgmt. I vaguely remember the place with the staff you're talking about. I actually convinced an UTR place I frequent to move from there after a week because of all the times the location was busted in the past.

As for the girl, she hasn't been at any place I've seen in NNJ within the last few years.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response, ace! Yeah, the info you mention matches my recollection about some other MPs under different management working out of that building, mostly Asian like you said. Interesting info, thanks.