Anyone Into Body Worship

starbucksman said:
I love to worship a provider. I sort of enjoy getting used by them. The idea of giving a donation to worship pussy and ass is exciting to me. I think alot of women could make a living just allowing DATY, rimming and toe sucking and never have to have intercourse or give head.
Probably true, especially if they talk and dress raunchy

starbucksman said:
I love to worship a provider. I sort of enjoy getting used by them. The idea of giving a donation to worship pussy and ass is exciting to me. I think alot of women could make a living just allowing DATY, rimming and toe sucking and never have to have intercourse or give head.
I"m all up for that, but not sure about the toe sucking, little ticklish after awhile.

Wow, this is my favorite subject.
Used to hire myself out in those fantasy role plays. Well, no use to digress here about what was all involved. But did make a fair amount of good money doing this.
Oh, yeah, was sex involved? Wow, need I say anything?
Face it, people are not going to pay me, just to tie me up and hear me pledge the allegiance to the flag. Well, they may, if that is their kink.
Whatever.

Oh,yeah, definitely love the new decor.
Quesion. Who chose the colors?

ChuckUFarlie said:
Which one is becky? It seems most of the women there were middle aged and overweight.
She is about 5-9, blond shoulder length, 40ish, not overweight but not a svelte (gonna guess 135), not big but firm breasts. Chatters constantly (tell her to shut up or just keep something in her mouth), has a little gap in her front teeth. Works M, Th, Fri, Sat. Takes a very nasty session once she knows you.