Anyone have a real Sugar Baby?

I do not believe the girls on SA are looking for a true SD they want someone to take of them while they still want to go and meet and charge men for meets.....Maybe I am wrong but for a girl/woman to truly want a SD she should be his exsclusivly. I had one a few years back as mentioned in this thread for mr to shell out thousands of dollars a month and place to live and buy things she should not have the need to still be doing those meets and chaging for sex. I am currently talking to a woman now who is looking for that type of relationship she has been burnt and taken advantage of by her husband her situation is an odd one she has no real traing to get a decent job to make any kind of living to survive she currently lives with her daughter and family but it is tight and her son in law is getting tired of her staying there. There are things to work out and I am weighing my options carefully.

Thread bump because I want to ask this question slightly differently;

Does anyone use the SA site to specifically look for a real Sugar Baby?
Someone to give an allowance to, take on trips, help her with her bills?

I know this question is probably better suited for an anonymous poll but that's not an option with the current version of the software.

I ask because I had a conversation with a lovely lady recently who said at this point of her life she'd prefer a SD to a boyfriend and was wondering if an add on that site would be worth it.

I did tell her to look at the comments on that site on this board to get an idea of what guys expect and the type of guys looking on there.
Yes I do and have for sometime. I've met several ladies who have been very nice. I mention in advance length of time for our dates ,no hotels. To get my point across.Its not easy and has definitely gotten harder .If I want a quickie I go to a rub&tug. I'm single and want more than just sex. Yes they usally sleep over at times, and have travelled with a few. I do not give allowances. Just ppm

Not sure if its a real sugar baby or not by @billyS ' definition, but longer term PPM relationships are what I aim for. Of course there has to be some connection to make that work. We do get into each others lives and I often give advice as requested and will bring them on trips, sometimes go out to dinner etc. Obviously I have to know them for a while before I will bring them on a trip as its very difficult to remain anonymous that way.

My personal life precludes me from having anything serious and no sleepovers, unless out of town, but I guess I would classify the relationship as somewhere between an affair and a provider.

Several of my arrangements have been over a year and I actually prefer that when I find one I like. I now always pay them a PPM, as I feel it keeps everyone honest. Early on, when the site was much younger I tried the monthly thing, but its like paying a sales person only a fixed salary and not commission. It doesn't match with what drives them and they eventually try to take advantage.

I will sometimes send a little extra here and there to help a long term SB out if I can't make it to see her. I will not sign a lease for them (car or apartment) or get into any long term contractual obligation on there behalf. I have been asked to do this on a few occasions. I won't because I can't get out of the obligation if they aren't meeting my needs anymore.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not sure if its a real sugar baby or not by @billyS ' definition, but longer term PPM relationships are what I aim for. Of course there has to be some connection to make that work. We do get into each others lives and I often give advice as requested and will bring them on trips, sometimes go out to dinner etc. Obviously I have to know them for a while before I will bring them on a trip as its very difficult to remain anonymous that way.

My personal life precludes me from having anything serious and no sleepovers, unless out of town, but I guess I would classify the relationship as somewhere between an affair and a provider.

Several of my arrangements have been over a year and I actually prefer that when I find one I like. I now always pay them a PPM, as I feel it keeps everyone honest. Early on, when the site was much younger I tried the monthly thing, but its like paying a sales person only a fixed salary and not commission. It doesn't match with what drives them and they eventually try to take advantage.

I will sometimes send a little extra here and there to help a long term SB out if I can't make it to see her. I will not sign a lease for them (car or apartment) or get into any long term contractual obligation on there behalf. I have been asked to do this on a few occasions. I won't because I can't get out of the obligation if they aren't meeting my needs anymore.
But you use SA to find these girls?
If yes you've answered the question.

I'm trying to determine if guys use SA to develop the kind of relationship you described above.

Yes, I met almost all of them through SA. Much harder to find now. Too many of them want to get paid for a get to know you meeting and I don't play that. Otherwise, I am more open to have a meetup without a pre-negotiated score than most of the guys who are looking at it as a replacement to an old site that we don't discuss. Happy to pick up the check on those meets, but no cash unless we decide to start our arrangement that night, which of course includes them having their legs pinned behind their neck.

I’ve been seeing someone for a bit under a year who I met through SA. So, yes, I find it a valuable resource for finding that kind of relationship.

Every 1 to 2 years, my current sb will find a real boyfriend, move, or I’ll move. So I re-up my membership for 3 months and start the hell that is combing through ads. Generally, it takes dozens of inquiries to get to a decent online conversation, several online convos to get to a phone call, and a couple of phone calls to get to a meeting. I’d say I meet with a good dozen women each time at a low stakes environment. I pay for their expenses, but no allowance. I also make it clear that I don’t expect anything physical on the first date, although it’s usually a good sign if the first date ends with some necking. For a dozen meets, I’ll have sex with 2-4 from one to three times before settling on one person. Then it’s off the app for another few years.

It’s a pain in the ass to find someone, but I’ve done it 5 times now over the last 8 years. It used to be easier, but I think all the whorehounds on SA looking to replace the classified site that shall not be named have swung the demographic to be more cynical. I find it pretty fucking rich when dudes on the SA thread bitch about women who abuse it to advertise for their Only Fans.

But SA remains the best way to get yourself into that kind of relationship. To me it’s best when used like a dating site: the goal should be to get off of it as quickly as possible for as long as possible. I’m not sure how some guys can just churn through women when a good catch is so difficult to find.

I’ve had 2 long term SB’s that I didn’t meet through the site. The first was someone I dated decades ago. That relationship really opened me up to the benefits of a having a sugar baby As opposed to a girlfriend. Someday I’ll probably have to give it up, but it’s certainly the most fun that I have these days.

I've had a few from SA. The few that stand out:

1. A 19/20 year old girl who went to SUNY Westbury who I would see a few times a month. We didn't always have sex; sometimes just go to the mall, a park, etc. I would help her out with certain things ("I need a toaster for my dorm!") or send her money from time to time. It worked out well, until it didn't. We took a break and when we started up again I was more determined to make sure that I was getting sex each time and that she was getting some financial compensation. This worked out well until she disappeared. We knew each other for about 18 months and despite what may sound like complaints she was among my favorites in bed and to chill with.
  2. An 18 year old that started off as PPM but that disappeared early on after one of our longer sessions together. After that I never gave her money and only rarely got her gifts. It became more like a traditional relationship in that I'd pay for meals and entertainment (and of course the hotels). We saw one another for about 9 months or so until we mutually realized that we were playing with fire and shouldn't be seeing one another.
  3. An 18 year old that I would meet with in hotels for sex but she couldn't stay overnight and would from time to time ask for clothes. Went on for about 4 months.
  4. A college girl who I would see from time to time, no PPM but maybe a small gift here and there in addition to restaurants. We corresponded over the years and she was by far the freakiest of the bunch, and would regularly send me pictures/videos of herself (and her toys). We've known each other for 3 years now but we've only met up maybe 5 times. Always a good time and always fun to play with.
For some of these girls, they really just like being with an older guy who has his shit together that can afford to somewhere other than Red Lobster. Some require more emotional support than others (girl #2) so it may not be money, but time & affection they're wanting.

1. A 19/20 year old girl who went to SUNY Westbury who I would see a few times a month. We didn't always have sex; sometimes just go to the mall, a park, etc. I would help her out with certain things ("I need a toaster for my dorm!") or send her money from time to time. It worked out well, until it didn't. We took a break and when we started up again I was more determined to make sure that I was getting sex each time and that she was getting some financial compensation. This worked out well until she disappeared. We knew each other for about 18 months and despite what may sound like complaints she was among my favorites in bed and to chill with.
  2. An 18 year old that started off as PPM but that disappeared early on after one of our longer sessions together. After that I never gave her money and only rarely got her gifts. It became more like a traditional relationship in that I'd pay for meals and entertainment (and of course the hotels). We saw one another for about 9 months or so until we mutually realized that we were playing with fire and shouldn't be seeing one another.
  3. An 18 year old that I would meet with in hotels for sex but she couldn't stay overnight and would from time to time ask for clothes. Went on for about 4 months.
  4. A college girl who I would see from time to time, no PPM but maybe a small gift here and there in addition to restaurants. We corresponded over the years and she was by far the freakiest of the bunch, and would regularly send me pictures/videos of herself (and her toys). We've known each other for 3 years now but we've only met up maybe 5 times. Always a good time and always fun to play with.
For some of these girls, they really just like being with an older guy who has his shit together that can afford to somewhere other than Red Lobster. Some require more emotional support than others (girl #2) so it may not be money, but time & affection they're wanting.
And your appx age pl?

billyS

Reign of Terror

You're last paragraph says a lot and that is what I've heard from more than one girl.
Young guys today don't even want to pay for dates sometimes. Yet they expect sex and then get emotionally needy.

Thanks for the reply.

Sugar baby. I’ve had a few girls that I’ve considered to be sugar babies. I didn’t meet them on here, the streets or any of the famous big sites from the past. I found them in chat rooms. And I would pop the question on them. Maybe some convincing would be needed. I’d get a room. We’d meet up. Maybe hit a diner before (even though the Lakeland is a shithole, the diner is pretty decent across the street), and we’d fuck like ravenous pigs for hours.

I always have a set rate in mind. I’ve always made it generous enough where they wouldn’t complain. And low enough where I felt like I aas getting my money’s worth.

But what is the definition of a sugar baby? A younger lady that men help out financially in exchange for companionship and sexual satisfaction?.?. That sums up almost all of the girls we review….. doesn’t it? So what’s the difference?

maybe it’s just a term to make the “Non-pros” feel better about themselves. They can look at themselves in the mirror at the end of the day.

imho, a girl thinking of herself as a sugar baby sound a lot better then a whore. And that’s ok.

There is a true example of what a sugar baby should be.

it’s a girl who dedicates herself to being her sugar daddies side piece. And she lets him pay for everything. She won’t stray , because she’s 100% taken care of.

to find a sugar baby is not hard. It’s the sugar daddy that willing to foot all her bills, he’s the needle in the haystack .

And your appx age pl?
In my 30s.

I will add that for for some of the girls I've met from SA, there was no PPM or transfer of money at any point. Just taking them out, buying a small gift here and there, and having a fun time together. You make a girl cum hard (and perhaps fulfill a fantasy of their own being with someone older) and they're happy to continue getting together.

I don't consider those girls SBs (#4 is questionable in this regard) since there was no more "sugar" in the relationship than there was in any of my other "traditional" relationships.

That's not relevant to what I asked.
Just wondering if she was younger or older. If age was relevant

it’s a girl who dedicates herself to being her sugar daddies side piece. And she lets him pay for everything. She won’t stray , because she’s 100% taken care of.

to find a sugar baby is not hard. It’s the sugar daddy that willing to foot all her bills, he’s the needle in the haystack .
That’s called a wife.

I do not believe the girls on SA are looking for a true SD they want someone to take of them while they still want to go and meet and charge men for meets.....Maybe I am wrong but for a girl/woman to truly want a SD she should be his exsclusivly. I had one a few years back as mentioned in this thread for mr to shell out thousands of dollars a month and place to live and buy things she should not have the need to still be doing those meets and chaging for sex. I am currently talking to a woman now who is looking for that type of relationship she has been burnt and taken advantage of by her husband her situation is an odd one she has no real traing to get a decent job to make any kind of living to survive she currently lives with her daughter and family but it is tight and her son in law is getting tired of her staying there. There are things to work out and I am weighing my options carefully.
Ohhh much baggage. Tread lightly

It’s an illusion. The only way to get this is living in Dubai or Saudi Arabia put them up and take their passport. Do what ever you want when you want it.

justme

homo economicus
But what is the definition of a sugar baby? A younger lady that men help out financially in exchange for companionship and sexual satisfaction?.?. That sums up almost all of the girls we review….. doesn’t it? So what’s the difference?

maybe it’s just a term to make the “Non-pros” feel better about themselves. They can look at themselves in the mirror at the end of the day.

imho, a girl thinking of herself as a sugar baby sound a lot better then a whore. And that’s ok.
Many years ago I wrote this post about strippers, but it can likely be applied to sugar babies as well. I do think there is a real difference from a woman who needs some kind of connection with you before she’ll sleep with you - even if she also takes money in addition to the connection.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...give-me-your-number.12682/page-25#post-199650