any underground lapdance

any place like mikes i think (bump and grind) or even lou's around anymore since mikes is closed and i hate lou i am lost without these places

please someone help

You might want to give HLDC another try. It is not the same as B&G but I have found a few "diamonds." I have not found it to be a "high-mileage" place but it is good enough for me. It all depends what your looking for.

Jaydee go to start here & read the rules i. this definitely belongs in ISO. Does anyone like LOu? I never made it to Bump & Grind after I got an invite when I met him at The Man's Party, but how do we get Mike back up & running?

Last edited:
Lou

So is the beef with Lou over his high cover fee, or is there something more? I think he's too expensive, but I don't hate him for it. The dancers are hot enough, though the live shows are often a bit too over the top.

I was working at a lapdance club, not too busy as it was and i am not sure if it is even open anymore since i haven't received an email with a location, but it could be that i stopped attending.
You have to contact him to get in to the club etc. but not too hard you just have to email him i guess you'll have to pm for the email

pinkcoyoteclub.com,

went to event that they had in midtown a few nights ago, decent time, lots of roaming allowed and a few of the girls were smoking...
Pink coyote club sucks. I prefer SVT or the place in chelsea on 22nd....my last pink coyote experience consisted of tons of cigar smoke and a girl the size of a line backer of romanian heritage.

The laps at svt and chelsea spot are always greeaat.

pinkcoyoteclub.com has a lot of smokinnnng girls, plus one blond named Kim that I wish I could see again.

I went to event that they had a few weeks ago, good time, lots of roaming allowed. I just wish the bartender would give lap dances too.
another road show....a roaming lapdance party...is there any decent UTR clubs in queens?

Bummer - kinda wanted to learn more about the place in Chelsea. Not finding any info on this thread and I don't think I can be called a lurker/I've passed passive observer.