Any Ts Parties On Long Island

Hey been to Alannah's parties in the city but it's difficult at times to get to Manhattan or to Queens even. Would love to hear of any places on Long Island that I could stop through early on a regular basis or hang out if I have the night free. So if anyone knows any let me know. I know Cherri Bombs does a nite but would rather a bar environment. Can't get everything just wondering if I missed a place. Also, I see that we get parties together for the otherside of the house with some of us chipping in to host and everything else (by invite of course). Can we do that with our TS girls. Will some of the TS girls come and have a big party with us to expand their networking base? If not anybody on here that wants to team up and try some of these places in Queens let me know. I would much rather go with a couple of us. Less attention by LE due to them thinking we're just out for the night having fun. Any info is appreciated. I struggled finding all this stuff out on my own until I found this place.

On Fridays there is a Latina pretty passable shemale working at Cherri Bombs named Jolie she is available for private lap dances, go to the second floor she is there till 12 tonite!

Hey been to Alannah's parties in the city but it's difficult at times to get to Manhattan or to Queens even. Would love to hear of any places on Long Island that I could stop through early on a regular basis or hang out if I have the night free. So if anyone knows any let me know. I know Cherri Bombs does a nite but would rather a bar environment. Can't get everything just wondering if I missed a place. Also, I see that we get parties together for the otherside of the house with some of us chipping in to host and everything else (by invite of course). Can we do that with our TS girls. Will some of the TS girls come and have a big party with us to expand their networking base? If not anybody on here that wants to team up and try some of these places in Queens let me know. I would much rather go with a couple of us. Less attention by LE due to them thinking we're just out for the night having fun. Any info is appreciated. I struggled finding all this stuff out on my own until I found this place.
Mod note: all seven of your posts were deleted.
You need to read the rules. Your first Post can't be a question.
You need to contribute first then you can ask questions for info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There was a known Adult performer who drove down from Massachusetts for an event on Saturday and complained afterwards that there were only 5 guys there and two of them were there because they are members of her website. And this was a Manhattan party. I can't imagine there's anything on LI.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was a known Adult performer who drove down from Massachusetts for an event on Saturday and complained afterwards that there were only 5 guys there and two of them were there because they are members of her website. And this was a Manhattan party. I can't imagine there's anything on LI.
Was it the coat check girl from your party?