Any tips for Sapphire 39

I have to go to a bachelor party at Sapphire 39 and I'm not much of a strip club guy. Why pay so much money to get a hard on with no release? Any way, anyone have experience here? Any extras in the back? What can I expect? Thanks for the tips in advance.

justme

homo economicus
The few times I've been to an SC with regular Joes, it's been agony trying to not say or act in a way that made it obvious that this wasn't some kind of "rare special treat" for me. For batchelor parties, I usually just lay low, have a few drinks, and encourage "the bros" to actually stage tip and not sit there giggling.

Then, on the way home, I'd hit up my favorite full service spa and absolutely wreck some poor girl.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Mainstream SCs tend to be a long game. You're not going to walk into one cold and get anything you're looking for without spending for it.

I have not been to this place, but my experience with SCs in NY is that extras are usually available, but you're going to be paying a premium. The last place I was at wanted 250 for 15 mins in the vip room and that didn't include what I negotiated with the girl. It's not worth it IMO. I agree with what @justme said. Enjoy a couple drinks with your Bros and throw some singles at some girls. Then later hit up a FS place.