any recommendations for trip to Brazil

There was that joint that was mentioned on Playboy TV (Sexcetera). $60 for damn near anything. Like WGS but with Brazilian chicks and way more than massaj-ee.

Hopefully....

- someone else here will point out that this is a tourist/rip off joint and tell you to steer clear, or ...

- remember the name and give some sort of decent reference for it.

-Duck.

Last edited:
I hope you're going with someone who knows Brazil very well. There's places in Brazil that will make you wish you were in The Bronx. Everything for you will be 50-100 % more. And don't carry dollars, they attract way too much attention. Purchase your condoms here and keep a few with you. The chances of picking up a stray are very good if you're friendly and can communicate a little. Good luck and make sure you let us know how the trip goes.

i have a freind who frequents brazil often, he meets a girl and brings her here and fucks them everyday, after a year or so he brings them back to brazil and ditches them.( he promises marrige and all that nonsense) and gets another one..He says if you turn down the wrong block, things get VERY VERY dangerous, so i says to him why do you go? He says,"just dont turn down the wrong block!)gl stay safe

stagger

Known shill and theif
Was down last year

Spend some time reading the world sex guide on Sao Paulo. Moondog and others are experts on the subject. Vit V is available at any pharmacy and most of the hotels don't mind if you bring someone back. Money is approx 3 to 1 right now. and an overnight with a beauty may run about 100 US $ for the night.
Every day I make a point to remember Bambao club in my mind. Quite an experience.

Stagger

Yes, any erectile tab is available in a farmacia without Rx.
If you register in a hotel as a single, when you bring a woman back the rate goes to quarto do casal - double.
I live part time in Salvador and see many Euros here on sex tours. Most want them young and black. But, surely, everything is available - young, mature, boy, girl and everything in between.
I don't hobby here so I can't give advice except for local customs.
You will get rolled in the wrong neighborhoods. Being obnoxious and throwing money around is a sure way to trouble anywhere in Brasil.
My life here is monogamous and very happy.

Boa sorte!

Anyone on their way to a mongering trip to Brazil would not waste his time watching the movie City of God.

I stayed on Ipanema Beach a few years ago and at the time got a kick out of buying valium at foreign pharmacies. Whenever my group was dining I would walk a few blocks in search of drug stores. Two blocks from the most upscale place in Brazil can instantly become what you see in the movie.

I mongered a lot, but took extra precautions over what I would do elsewhere, even Asia. Little stuff, like telling the girl my friends were staying in the room next door and never sleeping in her presence. I also left the closet safe open, so she would see I had no money hidden and got no ideas about finding or taking my key.

Rio - The best i have seen

So far in South America I have mongered in Rio, Argentina, Uruguay & Chile.

Of all of them Brazil is the best, they women are very passionate and fuck you not just for the money but the pleasure too.

In fact one of the girls I fucked for 4 days even now sends me mail asking when I am coming down.

stay close to the tourist areas, Copacaana, Ipanema and visit only where the tourists go like Help disco etc. Many awsome cicks and most memorable times to be had. Ony cash enough you need for a night.

I always took money for citibank ATM homuch I needed. Aso used safety deposit box.