Any others like ts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never been qith a ts. A curiosity so to speak. I dont think i could give reciprocal head tho..i am an ass man and its almost a gaurantee i can fuck a cute ass i suppose. I guess i just need the courage to work up the balls to take the plunge. I see alot of cute ts on another advertising site. Any suggestions of someone good with beginners..i prefer petite small breasts..never was with a woc before so i dont thi k i could cross 2 bridges at once..thanks if anybody has some advice.T!
Tonto... Take the plunge. I see a few regularly for some of the best head I have ever received. You would never know by looking at them that they have an extra part.... And I also take them from behind. Have never had them pressure me to reciprocate the head.

Has anyone seen TS Jennifer? ive seen her ads and she comes to town regularly every two to three weeks. Usually stays in Plainview then Melville. Usually stays at upscale hotels. any recon would be appreciated.

Tonto... Take the plunge. I see a few regularly for some of the best head I have ever received. You would never know by looking at them that they have an extra part.... And I also take them from behind. Have never had them pressure me to reciprocate the head.
Tonto can i ask who were the couple of Ts's that you see regularly ? id like to sample the best out there.. thanks

Has anyone seen TS Jennifer? ive seen her ads and she comes to town regularly every two to three weeks. Usually stays in Plainview then Melville. Usually stays at upscale hotels. any recon would be appreciated.
Insatiable1, dunnoo if this is the Jennifer you are asking about - search 718-864-3067 - I've yet to try TS but boy she caught my eye.

sorry.. i meant that for Chilldawg2 ...I was asking if you could share any of the info on the Ts's you see regularly. any info would be greatly appreciated.
Hey
The 2 I see are not pros. Just met them and we hit it off. I see both of them pretty regularly and it is always amazing.
They love sex, look amazing, and give the best head I have ever gotten!
Take the plunge...

Hey
The 2 I see are not pros. Just met them and we hit it off. I see both of them pretty regularly and it is always amazing.
They love sex, look amazing, and give the best head I have ever gotten!
Take the plunge...
ive tried a few times and each was crappy in their own way from fake pics to Rushing. I was just hoping to find a recommendation so i didnt waste my time or money again. Thanks for the reply though. Ill keep looking.

Checking it out... try showworld. They are always there, one per shift, and you can see and talk first, make sure you are interested. They always take 100-120 plus room dontet them overcharge you. I like the bc girls are fresh and nice, not bitchy and sketchy. Hotel girls are hit or miss...u gotta know who to goto.

Ok... my mild curiosity with TS's has officially turned into outright disgust.. i decided to try a more expensive gurl and spent 300 on TS Melissa from Costa Rica.. Staying at a nice chain hotel in Plainview. She was very attractive.. so i was happy. I told her im new at this and was a little nervous. she immediately went into Bitch mode.. saying if your nervous its on you.... sucked me for literally 60 seconds and because i wasnt immediately hard started giving me the annoyed face.. like thats going to help. she asked what i came here for. so i said csn we just slow down? i have an hour right? again met with sn eye roll.. gives me a lame massage on my back then tries to fuck me.. i said whoaaaa.. i dont get fucked. again eye roll. i said can we kiss? sure... upsell.. well can i suck you?.. upsell... well can i watch you make yourself cum? upsell?? UPSELL AT 300 WTF??? I got up.. told her to keep the money and as i was getting dressed she says..you seem mad?... Fucking Duh !!! Im done with this TS BS... Just thinking of who i couldeve given my time and money to (real girl wise) just makes me sick. Three strikes and youre out. Fucking attitude...Youre here to please me..Thats what youre getting paid for. Dont waste your time or money on this provider.

Sorry it was bad, I've seen Melissa a few times . She is very hot with a great body, curved and tight and great tits and ass. 1, I never asked for a massage from her or any incall. Ts are there for sex and usuually want to get to it. 2. Imho an hour is never an hour, they are laways wanting you to cum and GTFO. Tell them what you want before you go there. I'll tell em what I want on phone call and what I will pay. 160 or 200 depending on them and their mood. The sessions are usuually single pop and by by. So don't expect cuddling and too much hanging around. They are usually ok to chat a bit but some are not .. so hopefully this helps you on your next try and you know better what to expect and have more success. Btw, call Megan in holtsville if you want super hot looking model ts!

Status
Not open for further replies.