any info Remedy Relaxation Studio?? 631-923-2713

Here is the ad that i found on bp:

HERE'S WHAT REMEDY RELAXATION STUDIO HAS TO OFFER!

BEAUTIFUL SPANISH & AMERICAN GIRLS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

EXCELLENT BODY WORK :)

CLEAN, PRIVATE, A/C, CANDLE LIT ROOMS.

SOFT MUSIC.

2 GIRL/ 4 HAND AVAILABLE

*MULTIPLE GIRLS DAILY*

CALL or 631-923-2712

NO PRIVATE CALLS PLEASE
OPEN MON THRU FRI: 11-8:30PM SAT & SUN: 11-7p

**THE GIRLS YOU SEE IN THE PICS ARE 100% REAL! WE POST WHO'S WORKING THAT DAY**

WE PROMISE, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED :}
Poster's age: 21

• Location: Long Island, Huntington Station/Rte. 110/Jericho Tpk

http://longisland.************/Body...n-ladies-25-most-beautiful-around-21/44624115

So i was just wondering if anyone has been there recently or knows any info on this place? The girls look pretty damn hot so thats what got me interested but it seems to good to be tru or like a bait&switch type situation. So ya just wondering if anyone has been and could help me out. I'm getting tired of AMPs and wanted to try something different and looking for someone on the younger side with a nice set of big tits.

So if anyone has any tips or info about other places that i might like and fit what im looking for (especially near me on the south part of Nassau would be awesome, because all the good places seem to be pretty far away from me near Suffolk) that that would be great and i would really really appreciate any help. Well take it easy and be safe guys :)

Last edited:
This place SUCKS! It's been reviewed here before. Do a search and you'll find it. Total upsell. the girls are NOT the ones in the pictures. That's a total lie (big surprise). Huge ripoff and little satisfaction in the end. Avoid at all costs.

It's no remedy

I believe this place is affiliated with the one in Coram that advertises every day in BP as massage/exit 64/college girls type of ad. it's total lame massage with ridiculous upsell and even the girls that leave here and open their own places are lame. Some of us remember the Bluepoint place with the argumentative chick that was on here complaining every day....she used to work at remedy's Coram location I believe....stay far away!!!