Any Info on Long Island Ebony Goddess?

i one time got her to send m more pics of herself besides that one.,.Dude could be a dude, was very very muscular with broad shoulders and adams apple

ebony

i saw her last -shes really hot and awesome--beautiful pussy with a huge clit-- highly recommmended by me--the reviews i have seen have always been really positive

Finally got to see her myself. 2 times now and definitely not a dude. Nice thick suck-able clit, great tight tight body and kitty. Very clean, she is basically UTR and petrified of L.E. Nice wet bbbj, did not complete because I wanted to switch positions but I hear she gags and spits. No personal experience. I inquired about greece as her ass is so tight and round. 1st visit was no, second visit she agreed to try. Way too tight at the moment. Her kitty is like a vice though and boy can she kegel.

is she charging $300?? that's way too much $ for dark meat. or any cl hole, for that matter.
but i would like to bang, her if she's in manhattan, at $200

She is a pretty good bang for the buck. You can get her down a little if you tell her you will pay for the hotel. She promised some extra time next time but I am not inclined.