Any AMPS closer to the Outer Bridge?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good places near the Outer Bridge area. Used to be a coupld, but they've moved and I can't find em. Thanks.

There was one on Perth Amboy on New Brunswick Ave. I'm not sure if they are still around. Ladies are a bit older...late 30s, early 40s. There is a thread on it in North Jersey section.

if you go a little further west and head over to New Brunswick, East Brunswick, there a couple. Apparently Natural has been getting some interesting reviews here. Check the MP section for the reviews.

Yeah, there used to be a great one near the Industrial Avenue exit off of 440. The girl I had there was pettite, young and hot. She had a tribal tattoo on her lower back that was nice too look at while doing RCG and Doggy. Man, I shoulda got her # or something. I know there's a place off of 514, but having been there before, they aren't that great looking.

The place I mentioned first was moving all over NJ. I lost track of them after they moved from Rt 35, I think. For all I know they could be CT up in Lodi. It was run by a middle aged dude. Cool guy. Gave me the hot girls. :)