Any AMP or MP's left in Myrtle Beach?

I'm going down to Myrtle in two weeks and I'm wondering if there are still any AMP's down there. Last time I went was years ago and there were plenty but my bro went last year and said all the ones we went to last time were gone? Any one know of any that are still alive and kickin?

Brad,

At least you posted it in the right thread, unlke most newbies, and it only took you 11 minutes to realize your msitake. Perhaps SB, the great and all powerful, can forgive.

brad420 said:
I'm going down to Myrtle in two weeks and I'm wondering if there are still any AMP's down there.

yes, there was one on along route 501. I think it was east of conway; standard r&t. it seems that more can be on the menu.

bear said:
Brad,

At least you posted it in the right thread, unlke most newbies, and it only took you 11 minutes to realize your msitake. Perhaps SB, the great and all powerful, can forgive.
Is it deletable?
I really do not want to get banned, I just found this place and it is definitly my kind of place.

Relax Brad..........

At least I think you can ............. if Slink was going to nail you he would have already and your penance may have saved you ...........

Besides most all of us trip on our dicks early on .......... it seems like more than most new members you are taking the time now to understand the rules...

Have fun .... Welcome..............

Be Careful out there.....................