Antoinette 631-505-0532 New# 631-302-5735 white druggie Suffolk

Ok..... so I have a great CHT review on a chick that I haven’t seen on here yet.... Her name is Antoinette. Her cell number is 631-505-0532.
She’s always advertising about car bjs . So I threw her a text, and she got right back to me... She’s located all the way in Patchougue.. But she agreed to meet me half way at the Bay Shore Mall... we agree upon 70 bbbjcim no spit... she pulls up to me. I hop in her suv. We pull around to lord and Taylor and hop in the back seat.... she gives awesome head.... Nice Slow and Deliberate..... sucked on my hairy balls and then deep throated me and I kept her head there as she gagged... All while I had three fingers in her pussy.... I asked if she wanted warning of when I was going to release and she nodded no...... I blew a big load and she twitched each time it shot against her tonsils..

Brunette.... 40’s .... thin.... nice ass and decent tits from what I saw.... shaved puss ((didn’t feel and hair downstairs, shaved smooth) some tats.. a tooth or 2 missing.... def has some mileage on her... but man.... the experience makes up for it.....

Face 4
Body 5-6
Attitude - 10
Service - 10

Total damage 70

Enjoy....

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Ok..... so I have a great CHT review on a chick that I haven’t seen on here yet.... Her name is Antoinette. Her cell number is 631-505-0532.
She’s always advertising about car bjs . So I threw her a text, and she got right back to me... She’s located all the way in Patchougue.. But she agreed to meet me half way at the Bay Shore Mall... we agree upon 70 bbbjcim no spit... she pulls up to me. I hop in her suv. We pull around to lord and Taylor and hop in the back seat.... she gives awesome head.... Nice Slow and Deliberate..... sucked on my hairy balls and then deep throated me and I kept her head there as she gagged... All while I had three fingers in her pussy.... I asked if she wanted warning of when I was going to release and she nodded no...... I blew a big load and she twitched each time it shot against her tonsils..

Brunette.... 40’s .... thin.... nice ass and decent tits from what I saw.... shaved puss ((didn’t feel and hair downstairs, shaved smooth) some tats.. a tooth or 2 missing.... def has some mileage on her... but man.... the experience makes up for it.....

Face 4
Body 5-6
Attitude - 10
Service - 10

Total damage 70

Enjoy....
I saw her the other day..white buick. Met her at biglots off 25..good head..bbbjcim no spit..cool chick..40s. Thin..yes a tooth missing on her left side..a little worn but worth it. Quick response..had my cock in her mouth 20 min after texting..will repeat..didnt roam this time.T!

Face 4
Body 5-6
Attitude - 10
Service - 10

Total damage 70

Enjoy....
I'm not breaking your balls, but you def had your fingers in her vagina right? Google search the number and the first ad that comes up is for TS woman, says transgender in there somewhere too... I'd include a link but I ain't getting banned today...

I'm not breaking your balls, but you def had your fingers in her vagina right? Google search the number and the first ad that comes up is for TS woman, says transgender in there somewhere too... I'd include a link but I ain't getting banned today...
Absolutely a chick... I had a finger in her ass also...... I was switching back and fourth........ ball busting bastard....o_O

I promise i'm not breaking balls. Just concerned for all involved... that's all...
Good looking out.

She could be using someone's phone.
I believe she has a couple of numbers.

I've seen her ads with different numbers.

I called her once. She sounded like a chain smoking female. Kinda like homer Simpsons sister in law. Selma.
I think.

She wasn't ready for to work so I moved on.

"Rut Ro Rorge!"
Looks like Stevee-o and Tonto just played an episode of "The Crying Game"
I SERIOUSLY hope the person in those pics is not who was in the back seat with you both, because that is or was a "Man Baby, yeah!"

Stay safe gents, its scary out there

If the suspicions of some are correct, it certainly must have taken a slew of seventy dollar BJ's to pay for the operation to switch body parts in order to make her/him anatomically correct. I can't imagine that procedure is a low-cost undertaking.

Out of my own morbid curiosity, I texted this young lady(?) and was quoted 60 for a car bj and was told she'd travel as far as the Nassau/Suffolk boarder to deliver said bj. I didn't partake. Not that I don't believe you guys, but i'm just not ready for doubts like that in my life yet...!

. Tooooo funny. Imagine the stink finger if this is the case

...... I can't imagine that procedure is a low-cost undertaking.
I imagine you are correct about not being a low cost undertaking.
However:

Annual reported income level for Medicaid is $16,754.

I assume that he/she/it did not report over that amount on tax return.

In NYS as of Jan 2017, Medicaid will pay for gender reassignment surgeries.

So you guys who are paying payroll taxes - you should be happy to know that he/she/it is probably getting a free ride on your dime.

I imagine you are correct about not being a low cost undertaking.
However:

Annual reported income level for Medicaid is $16,754.

I assume that he/she/it did not report over that amount on tax return.

In NYS as of Jan 2017, Medicaid will pay for gender reassignment surgeries.

So you guys who are paying payroll taxes - you should be happy to know that he/she/it is probably getting a free ride on your dime.
So you're saying we're should ask for the NYS Payroll discount%?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
The selfie and the bathroom pics are more current
The “tranny” pics are older. I’d say quite a bit
When I mentioned it to her she got pissed so make sure you ask her while she has your dick in her mouth

......When I mentioned it to her she got pissed so make sure you ask her while she has your dick in her mouth
Ummm...I'm not so sure I would want to say anything that would get someone pissed while I had my dick in their mouth. Think about it — what could possibly go wrong.

ps. note that I used words someone and their since I don't know what stage the transformation was at, instead of the he/she/it reference I used before.