Antoinette 631-505-0532 New# 631-302-5735 white druggie Suffolk

Her other daughter has been doing this for a while too. Think I saw her like 3 years ago. Was on back page before that closed down. She was around Patchogue too and always looked real dirty.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
REVIEW

spent some time recently with Antoinette. Had to be car date but was after dark. She was ok with coming close to me for an 80 bbbj gulp.
She hoped in back of my car, some small talk, DFK, nice kisser. Asked if I could taste more and her pants were off in a flash. She lay back and I went down to a tasty fresh kitty. Didn’t take long for her to start shaking and I swear she had one very long continuous orgasm. Stopped to ask “more”
Reply was “fuck yeah”. Really worked the clit with tongue and two finger massage as deep as I could get.
She finally said your turn and used her mouth skills which are really excellent. As she came up to the tip she would tongue me and I was very ready.
Next thing I knew she said I have to fuck you and had me inside riding me slow. Stopped to bag me fast and popped me back in. Fucked me nice till I popped and when I told her I was gonna cumm she squeezed my cock with her muscles and I exploded.
Bag and towel disposal, dressed, hug and kiss and on my way.
Dropped 100 in view of extras and she seemed happy.

REVIEW

spent some time recently with Antoinette. Had to be car date but was after dark. She was ok with coming close to me for an 80 bbbj gulp.
She hoped in back of my car, some small talk, DFK, nice kisser. Asked if I could taste more and her pants were off in a flash. She lay back and I went down to a tasty fresh kitty. Didn’t take long for her to start shaking and I swear she had one very long continuous orgasm. Stopped to ask “more”
Reply was “fuck yeah”. Really worked the clit with tongue and two finger massage as deep as I could get.
She finally said your turn and used her mouth skills which are really excellent. As she came up to the tip she would tongue me and I was very ready.
Next thing I knew she said I have to fuck you and had me inside riding me slow. Stopped to bag me fast and popped me back in. Fucked me nice till I popped and when I told her I was gonna cumm she squeezed my cock with her muscles and I exploded.
Bag and towel disposal, dressed, hug and kiss and on my way.
Dropped 100 in view of extras and she seemed happy.
How far west did she come? Told me Bayshore which isn't really all that close to me...

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
"Rut Ro Rorge!"
Looks like Stevee-o and Tonto just played an episode of "The Crying Game"
I SERIOUSLY hope the person in those pics is not who was in the back seat with you both, because that is or was a "Man Baby, yeah!"

Stay safe gents, its scary out there
I had my fingers up her snatch and 1 up her ass as she blew me..but even so..like steve00 said..a BJis a bj..I got curious after 30 years hobbling and said that's a fuckin hot tranny..I had her blow me..I had no interest to see her prick or anything..she or it was a pretty face I splattered all over..whatever floats your boat guys..T!

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Saw her again the other day..nice bbbjcimws..i seem to go to her because shes reliable always available within 20 min or so and 60 bucks for a in and out deepthroat in my book is worth it. Shes a cool chick with some miles on her of course..but i dont care..with my time restraints shes always good for a call on the way home for work blow my load and get home and shower and bang the wife..ive seen her enough now and asked if anal on the menu she said to select regulars..so im gonna fuck that ass next time..have to ask about her daughter..always wanted a mother daughter tag team..thanks T!

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Ummm...I'm not so sure I would want to say anything that would get someone pissed while I had my dick in their mouth. Think about it — what could possibly go wrong.

ps. note that I used words someone and their since I don't know what stage the transformation was at, instead of the he/she/it reference I used before.
Def not a tranny..had my thumb up her ass and 2 fiv while she was blowing me..T!

Mr. Wiggley

Saw her again the other day..nice bbbjcimws..i seem to go to her because shes reliable always available within 20 min or so and 60 bucks for a in and out deepthroat in my book is worth it. Shes a cool chick with some miles on her of course..but i dont care..with my time restraints shes always good for a call on the way home for work blow my load and get home and shower and bang the wife..ive seen her enough now and asked if anal on the menu she said to select regulars..so im gonna fuck that ass next time..have to ask about her daughter..always wanted a mother daughter tag team..thanks T!
Hey T
Two questions? Have you banged her yet and am suprised at offer anal since I’ve heard full serve is no longer on the menu???
Which daughter? Have you seen her yet?

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Hey T
Two questions? Have you banged her yet and am suprised at offer anal since I’ve heard full serve is no longer on the menu???
Which daughter? Have you seen her yet?
Hey wigs..ive heard on the board here about a daughter..she said full service is on the menu with me last time i saw her..shes cool with me..i always throw her a few of my scripts i have laying around sort of a s a tip so to speak..shes real people and i enjoy her conversations and never any drama which at my age and my career i just dont need..i like the fact that i can call her and be like can you be here in 20 min..always reliable..the daughter? Just rumors on the board..the ass?? I told her last tine i wanna stick my cock in her ass she said no problem..maybe because i treat her well and ive seen her a bunch of times..who knows..everybody mmv..T!

Tonto25 if you have her coming to your house make sure everything valuable is locked up because it will diappear. Not sure why you would wanna bang her but to each his own. Wiggs as far as the daughter you need to elaborate. She has three one is currently upstate, another is in Yapank and the third went to rehab and is not coming back out to the island. Please be safe your not messing with run of the mill hoes here.

Mr. Wiggley

Tonto25 if you have her coming to your house make sure everything valuable is locked up because it will diappear. Not sure why you would wanna bang her but to each his own. Wiggs as far as the daughter you need to elaborate. She has three one is currently upstate, another is in Yapank and the third went to rehab and is not coming back out to the island. Please be safe your not messing with run of the mill hoes here.

Someone here mentioned a daughter named Lauren and when I asked about his experience I didn’t see a response
That’s all I was curious about. And anal of course lol