SA bitch vs Roger

Yes it is. They just play games all day with the numbers. She agreed to one amount with me and then changed it later. Depends on what bill is due I guess. Idiots.
lmfaooo funny how you guys want to talk shit about our page but are willing to pay a bitch to fuck or suck you. delete this post before your wives find out !!!

I saw them a while ago when they were serious. After me, they saw a guy (which I heard about) and then blah blah.. just games, sometimes if one is horny they will get serious other times it’s just for fun while sitting in a hot tub drinking mikes hard.
don’t be pussy and tell us who this is!! i doubt we even blew you. funny that men have to lie on their dick. your lame as fuxk and you dick is the size of a tooth pick

a
Met with $$sassysisters1927$$. Two 22 year old sisters, wanted $400. Gave $200 after discussion. One is a post bac student and the other is a masters student. Latin and white mix. 5’4 and sassy. For coffee and then had a nice BBJ in the car by one while the other kissed and kept me happy distracted with kissing and playing with herself. Seemed too new at this.
Ryan, Ryan, Ryan!! lmfao glad i came across this post haha haha.. you legit tried so hard just to get me to see you.. last time i checked you got upset because you i would not meet up with you lmfao.. anyways i am gonna say this one time only.. i will have your whole world flipped upside down and i will legit tell your wife. i have our messages and your account screenshotted.. you wanna talk shit then that’s fine because i don’t have anything to lose and i guarantee a million other guys will be down to meet me. i agreed to meet for coffee or something first to see how the vibes were lmfao. so again.. delete this now because i will legit tell your wife your dirty little secret.. and BTW all you men wanna talk shit but would be damned if your wives found out. delete the posts or let the games begin.

Sounds like the slut sisters are upset on how they freely suck dick for money. They should get a drive through "i'll have a bbj please" "ok sir are you large medium or small?" "Large" "Great sir would you like me to take cream with that. I would really like to because I need the money for a bill"

a
Ryan, Ryan, Ryan!! lmfao glad i came across this post haha haha.. you legit tried so hard just to get me to see you.. last time i checked you got upset because you i would not meet up with you lmfao.. anyways i am gonna say this one time only.. i will have your whole world flipped upside down and i will legit tell your wife. i have our messages and your account screenshotted.. you wanna talk shit then that’s fine because i don’t have anything to lose and i guarantee a million other guys will be down to meet me. i agreed to meet for coffee or something first to see how the vibes were lmfao. so again.. delete this now because i will legit tell your wife your dirty little secret.. and BTW all you men wanna talk shit but would be damned if your wives found out. delete the posts or let the games begin.
I'd bet that all the guys that wanted to see you are running for the hills now after your dumb comments.

a
Someone needs to give this young one some re instruction.