Another lovely CL post regarding me...........

Hi Emily- Thanks for passing his info along. I remember he *****ed me even months after the first time "hey cum slut, im checking on you, how are you"...I'm sure he was throwing darts and hoping I'd reply, hoping anyone would reply... The reason I wasn't upset was because I did not think it was directed specifically at me, like you had good reason to. I certainly understand your level of concern, since you had other posts aimed at you within the same time frame.
I wouldn't talk about it on here anymore since it might be one of these guys, no offense to anyone. It's really more of a serious matter for the girls and we should discuss it privately and not on a public forum where he easily could be.
Jillian I can appreciate that your a private person but there is a problem when this guy has been at it for a while and nobody ever said anything to anyone. There is definitely a wall of secrecy that puts providers at danger and the only site that we can talk on is so confusing and so hard to become a member it doesn't help. I understand there are far worse things then nasty ******s but this guy might not feel satisfied terrorizing via ****** after time and start going to do it to ladies live, he's got potential for sure. His pic is now out there and it may save someone from having a very bad experience.

I have no regrets going public with these ****** and because I did I received help finding his identity, IP address and myspace profile and the word was spread. He is not married and does not own two corporations and is actually a member of at least 6 dating sites including one to get a bootycall. He is a very disturbed and sad man and I actaully feel sorry for him. The powers that be here have his IP address and was assured he is not a member and will not be allowed to become one.

Just wanted to add- the less upset he thinks you are, the better.
I stopped becoming upset when I found out who he is and just felt sadness. This is a poor pathetic man probably cannot comprehend thinking past his our sickness to get off thinking he upset me. He is not a normally functioning human, he needs to be locked up in an institution to get the help he desperately needs.

Jillian I can appreciate that your a private person but there is a problem when this guy has been at it for a while and nobody ever said anything to anyone. There is definitely a wall of secrecy that puts providers at danger and the only site that we can talk on is so confusing and so hard to become a member it doesn't help. I understand there are far worse things then nasty ******s but this guy might not feel satisfied terrorizing via ****** after time and start going to do it to ladies live, he's got potential for sure. His pic is now out there and it may save someone from having a very bad experience.

I have no regrets going public with these ****** and because I did I received help finding his identity, IP address and myspace profile and the word was spread. He is not married and does not own two corporations and is actually a member of at least 6 dating sites including one to get a bootycall. He is a very disturbed and sad man and I actaully feel sorry for him. The powers that be here have his IP address and was assured he is not a member and will not be allowed to become one.
Hi, I meant private as in, among the girls/providers. Of course we should tell other working girls about it. Also we shouldn't try to engage or entice a guy like him into a challenge, like the *****s suggested "you're a coward hiding behind a computer, bring it on" etc, if he's truly a psycho, which it sounds like he is... last thing we want is for him to have more reasons to actually become physically threatening.
I think the girls should ***** each other blacklists and numbers and keep each other up to date on assholes like this guy.
Also I don't want to give any other possibly problematic clients, any ideas from these boards, on how to get under our skin and make us feel weak, because you know some jerk will take advantage of it especially if they're a sick individual.
I agree with you, he's a very sick and sad man, and more girls should be more forthcoming with other girls about these types of individuals, I completely and 100% agree.

Damn... This guy is Nasty!!! My suggestion would be to report him & then Ignore him. He's not worth responding to. But obviously Be Very Careful. And I would not rule out the notion that it is some agency trying to intimidate you but making it seem like one individual. This is where I really feel for you ladies, I have never been one to judge what you ladies do, but I don't know how you deal with this element of your profession. Also I know you are quite knowledgable on your own but Alyssa definitely has a good handle on things. I hope for all of your sakes that you network the way that she describes.

Emily because you are in the city and i havent had any new ***** probs really since coming to ug i never thought to include you in the "LI chain" i am adding you to my list as well as the other girls who advert on here and will ***** thru contact imfo here the "bad" list we have..and will unpdate you of anything new..i guess the LI nuts extend themselves to all 5 bor.'s...stay safe...you handled this in an amazing way and your determination and willingness to share what you are going through has now put me and close to 30 provs on the island in the know as far as this man goes..so from all us Li girls thanks..xox

Last edited:
Damn... This guy is Nasty!!! My suggestion would be to report him & then Ignore him. He's not worth responding to. But obviously Be Very Careful. And I would not rule out the notion that it is some agency trying to intimidate you but making it seem like one individual. This is where I really feel for you ladies, I have never been one to judge what you ladies do, but I don't know how you deal with this element of your profession. Also I know you are quite knowledgable on your own but Alyssa definitely has a good handle on things. I hope for all of your sakes that you network the way that she describes.
Thank you for your caring comments. It's hard to deal with things sometimes but having the support from Alyssa (she is the best) and one proment member who contacted me privately (he might not want to be named but knows who I referring to) the issue was resolved and the culprit identified. I received other supportive and helpful ******s from other member I know on Mon. I learned some new ways to protect myself and hopefully this guy will not be able to terrorize anyone else so easily. Any indy provider who is not part of this board should really reconsider it because without it I would be lost.

Last edited:
Emily because you are in the city and i havent had any new ***** probs really since coming to ug i never thought to include you in the "LI chain" i am adding you to my list as well as the other girls who advert on here and will ***** thru contact imfo here the "bad" list we have..and will unpdate you of anything new..i guess the LI nuts extend themselves to all 5 bor.'s...stay safe...you handled this in an amazing way and your determination and willingness to share what you are going through has now put me and close to 30 provs on the island in the know as far as this man goes..so from all us Li girls thanks..xox

I could have handled it better but the end results were what matters. Thank you so much again, you kept me grounded while I was in the thick of it. It's great to have such a strong support group.

Last edited:
Emily, sorry you're going through this. I don't know you, but there's never any reason anybody should put up with this, and no reason for an honest provider to be treated badly anytime.

Thank you for your caring comments. It's hard to deal with things sometimes but having the support from Alyssa (she is the best) and one proment member who contacted me privately (he might not want to be named but knows who I referring to) the issue was resolved and the culprit identified. I received other supportive and helpful ******s from other member I know on Mon. I learned some new ways to protect myself and hopefully this guy will not be able to terrorize anyone else so easily. Any indy provider who is not part of this board should really reconsider it because without it I would be lost.
You are quite Welcome. And I'm both glad & hopeful that things are being taken care of for you. I have had the experience of engaging in UTR relationships with a few girls over the past 3 years who were quite young & inexperienced. One of the things I always tried to impress on them was to be Much more careful.To which I have been teased "Sure thing.. daddy" I even told one girl (who let me pick her up & take her in my car on the first "date") That she was out of her mind to not make sure she had someone watching her leave and aware of my vehicle. Moreover that she let me be aware of this fact. Her naive answer was that if anything happened "they" would eventually find out. I told her the idea is not to have anything found out after the fact!! I haven't spoken to her in almost 8 months and often wonder if she's OK. Glad you are though!

You are quite Welcome. And I'm both glad & hopeful that things are being taken care of for you. I have had the experience of engaging in UTR relationships with a few girls over the past 3 years who were quite young & inexperienced. One of the things I always tried to impress on them was to be Much more careful.To which I have been teased "Sure thing.. daddy" I even told one girl (who let me pick her up & take her in my car on the first "date") That she was out of her mind to not make sure she had someone watching her leave and aware of my vehicle. Moreover that she let me be aware of this fact. Her naive answer was that if anything happened "they" would eventually find out. I told her the idea is not to have anything found out after the fact!! I haven't spoken to her in almost 8 months and often wonder if she's OK. Glad you are though!
My way of being careful was not dismissing these vile messages as nothing. I get the usual pervert but in all my years I have never seen anything so hateful. I took them very seriously because you never know who is on the other end. It's good you look after these ladies, I would always warn new girls in places I worked at and actually get in trouble by the owner for installing fear. Most people live in denial there is bad people out there. I believe that good people are the majority though.

My way of being careful was not dismissing these vile messages as nothing. I get the usual pervert but in all my years I have never seen anything so hateful. I took them very seriously because you never know who is on the other end. It's good you look after these ladies, I would always warn new girls in places I worked at and actually get in trouble by the owner for installing fear. Most people live in denial there is bad people out there. I believe that good people are the majority though.
just saw this thread today.

I'm glad that things worked out for the better. you are an amazing person with the courage to stand up for yourself. no one should have to go thru what you did.

take care.

just saw this thread today.

I'm glad that things worked out for the better. you are an amazing person with the courage to stand up for yourself. no one should have to go thru what you did.

take care.

Thank you. It turns out I was just next on his list. He harressed and African American provider the following week with racial slurs and she posted all his info on CL including his myspace page. He is just a very sick guy who's only form of communication is harresssing providers. Now his name and pic has been circulated around so other ladies are aware.