Anny 516-559-2590 Holbrook Latina

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 128262

Hi all,

I sent this provider a text Saturday afternoon after checking out her ad. Set up was simple- text/call to set up the appointment and then text/call upon arrival.

The location of the building Anny works in is off of Veterans Highway in Holbrook, probably about less than a mile from the airport. It’s located in a small industrial area and is a small, single room within a suite.

Didn’t get a great look at her, as the room was lit with a lamp with a red light bulb, but from what I could make out was dirty blonde hair and somewhere around 5’4-5’6” ish, Latina. Most likely man made tits- forgot to ask her what size. Kitty is shaven. Nice curves to her body. Didn’t see all of her face as she wore a mask the entire time.

Paid $150 for half hour body rub with HE. The rub itself wasn’t too bad- she did work out some tight spots on my back. You can choose between your standard oil or non scented lotion. As we were getting close to the flip, she did grab around my waist and teased Jr. and the boys a little bit.

On the flip she leaned over to my ear and asked “do you want everything?” She asked $150 more for FS, I declined since I only brought enough for the half hour fee. Did ask for a small tip to suck on her tits as she stroked Jr.- gave her an extra $20. Strokes to completion, standard clean up with paper towels and alcohol spray.

Probably would go back and see her again to find out what else is on the table for extras. I had told her I was referred to her by Gianna- who also works in the area (used to work in Islandia as well as Nathy, but she recently left there).

Overall damage: $170 ($150 half hour, $20 tip)

Scheduling: 10/10
Location: 8/10 (there is some sort of small business right next door and shares the same parking lot, but it was quiet in the area on the whole when I went Saturday PM)
Looks: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10 (typical upselling)

Happy Monday!

Hi all,

I sent this provider a text Saturday afternoon after checking out her ad. Set up was simple- text/call to set up the appointment and then text/call upon arrival.

The location of the building Anny works in is off of Veterans Highway in Holbrook, probably about less than a mile from the airport. It’s located in a small industrial area and is a small, single room within a suite.

Didn’t get a great look at her, as the room was lit with a lamp with a red light bulb, but from what I could make out was dirty blonde hair and somewhere around 5’4-5’6” ish, Latina. Most likely man made tits- forgot to ask her what size. Kitty is shaven. Nice curves to her body. Didn’t see all of her face as she wore a mask the entire time.

Paid $150 for half hour body rub with HE. The rub itself wasn’t too bad- she did work out some tight spots on my back. You can choose between your standard oil or non scented lotion. As we were getting close to the flip, she did grab around my waist and teased Jr. and the boys a little bit.

On the flip she leaned over to my ear and asked “do you want everything?” She asked $150 more for FS, I declined since I only brought enough for the half hour fee. Did ask for a small tip to suck on her tits as she stroked Jr.- gave her an extra $20. Strokes to completion, standard clean up with paper towels and alcohol spray.

Probably would go back and see her again to find out what else is on the table for extras. I had told her I was referred to her by Gianna- who also works in the area (used to work in Islandia as well as Nathy, but she recently left there).

Overall damage: $170 ($150 half hour, $20 tip)

Scheduling: 10/10
Location: 8/10 (there is some sort of small business right next door and shares the same parking lot, but it was quiet in the area on the whole when I went Saturday PM)
Service: 7.5/10 (typical upselling)

Happy Monday!
Great review- any more to say about the location? Is it under the guise of a massage parlor or other business, or is it an office building or something else?

I've seen their ads and was curious, is Gianna the same as "Gia" advertised in the Holbrook area? If I remember correctly I searched the phone number from the ads for Gia and the result was tied to a Nassau county lawyer, so I always felt weird about pursuing that one

D

Deleted member 128262

Great review- any more to say about the location? Is it under the guise of a massage parlor or other business, or is it an office building or something else?

I've seen their ads and was curious, is Gianna the same as "Gia" advertised in the Holbrook area? If I remember correctly I searched the phone number from the ads for Gia and the result was tied to a Nassau county lawyer, so I always felt weird about pursuing that one
Jeff- the building is a brick building with multiple suites in it. She works from a small room within the building.

As for Gianna, definitely not tied to a lawyer, lol. Gianna worked under the name Nathy in Islandia of of Bridge Road. She recently told me she left that location and I working from Holbrook on Mondays and Fridays.

D

Deleted member 128262

Went and saw Anny Sunday night en route to a friends house for Sunday Night Football. Same location on Coates Avenue in Holbrook. Asked to come by 6:45 PM, when I got to the parking lot, texted I was there. Asked to wait another 10 minutes. Another monger came out and got into a pickup truck I was parked next to. Made no eye contact with the driver while waiting in my car.

Took the half hour, fai rub down with a light amount of oil. On the flip, she asks what do I want and I say FS. She quotes me at $200 (which is $50 higher than the last time I saw her). Told her I only brought an extra $100 with me. Went down to $150. Stayed firm with $100, told her my birthday was the day before and this was my gift money. Agreed to do FS for the $100.

We both undressed, then she put the cover on Jr with the covered BJ combination. Sucked for maybe 30 seconds and then laid down on the futon right behind the massage table. Did mish, and allowed me to rub her clit. Kinda kept on hand down near her kitty and she told me it was for the cover, so im guessing just to make sure it didn’t come off. Blew in the bag a few minutes later. Kitty was right and warm.

Typical clean up with alcohol and paper towels. And then on my way. Happy Tuesday folks!

Total damage: $250 ($150 hhr, $100 FS)
Scheduling: 7.5/10 (for the extended wait)
Service: 7.5/10 (the rub wasn’t anything to write home about)

Recently saw in Holbrook, industrial plaza, two call step, small room in suite.
5’6 Latina, DDD, with shaven kitty, big latin booty, 24/25.
160HH, finished with hand release to completion. She will upsell/ask for tip after tits. She jumped as she stroked with both hands, seemed rehearsed. Standard clean up and out the door in 27 mins. Same location as Jenny.