Eastern European Spa crew Bellrose/ Floral Park Anna- 516-252-4891 Kyra - 917-775-7205 Sophie- 646-340-0432

I saw Kyra a few weeks ago...anorexic skinny, literally the worst provider I ever had. She was about as responsive as a corpse. She didn't know how to give a bj or even a hj, I left after 10 mins, it was that bad.

Anna is back!
I've seen her twice last week. She's put on a few lbs, but not complaining. Bigger booty and still very pretty, shorter hair. She remembered me for almost a year and a half ago so that was nice. Opted for hh with bbbj + kissing. $130 + $20 + $20. Her service is still great. More GFE than PSE, which I like. Always starts with some light kissing, cuddling and eases her way down between my legs for a delightful bbbj. She'll do cg, doggy and we usually end up in Mish as I enjoy being in control and seeing her face when I pop. She's here for a couple of months and brought a friend Sophie (brunette). Might do a duo if the opportunity arises. Will post if I do. Highly recommend Anna If you like her type.

I saw Kyra a few weeks ago...anorexic skinny, literally the worst provider I ever had. She was about as responsive as a corpse. She didn't know how to give a bj or even a hj, I left after 10 mins, it was that bad.
I don’t think we saw the same kyra , she was great with me . Will post a review

Another Hungarian is back in floral park. Pictures seem to be her, a petite mature brunette w a nice rack. Not far off from how she actually looks add 10-15 lbs. and I would say she is mid to late 30’s. I go in one evening and she says it’s her 2nd day back. I drop the donation. Regular damage. I notice her nice naty C’s right away and get right into action. She speaks English well. She asks if I want extras and I obliged to bbj for a Jackson. Head game was great and she kept going until I had to slow down the pace. She was working hard for that pop lol Nice moaning and spit. The combo of hj/bbj almost sent me over the edge. 69 to tt fuxing. On goes the hat and we do LFK, CG, MISH, lazy DS, and pop in mish. She didn’t rush me until the pop came and we were running out of time so it was understandable. We did so much in that hh, it felt like more. She has a good vibe and service. Ymmv and she’ll be here till the end of August

ps. Someone said she is anorexic..if you said that based on how her body looks you’re wrong. She is a short spinner type. Face isn’t bad either. FP has great talent right around now. I saw Anna and Sophie as well. Both Hungarian and similar service.

I don’t think we saw the same kyra , she was great with me . Will post a review

Another Hungarian is back in floral park. Pictures seem to be her, a petite mature brunette w a nice rack. Not far off from how she actually looks add 10-15 lbs. and I would say she is mid to late 30’s. I go in one evening and she says it’s her 2nd day back. I drop the donation. Regular damage. I notice her nice naty C’s right away and get right into action. She speaks English well. She asks if I want extras and I obliged to bbj for a Jackson. Head game was great and she kept going until I had to slow down the pace. She was working hard for that pop lol Nice moaning and spit. The combo of hj/bbj almost sent me over the edge. 69 to tt fuxing. On goes the hat and we do LFK, CG, MISH, lazy DS, and pop in mish. She didn’t rush me until the pop came and we were running out of time so it was understandable. We did so much in that hh, it felt like more. She has a good vibe and service. Ymmv and she’ll be here till the end of August

ps. Someone said she is anorexic..if you said that based on how her body looks you’re wrong. She is a short spinner type. Face isn’t bad either. FP has great talent right around now. I saw Anna and Sophie as well. Both Hungarian and similar service.
How was Sophie? Good service?

How was Sophie? Good service?
Sophie is the youngest and prettiest imo out of the 3 Hungarian talents so I really had to DATY. In my experience I would say it was average and the lesser of the 3. Only allowed mish and some CG with me and she definitely can handle herself. Cbj was ok. Idk if it’s worthy of a review

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sophie is the youngest and prettiest imo out of the 3 Hungarian talents so I really had to DATY. In my experience I would say it was average and the lesser of the 3. Only allowed mish and some CG with me and she definitely can handle herself. Cbj was ok. Idk if it’s worthy of a review
It's always worth a review.
Especially since you only have three posts

You mentioned in a review of Sophie you paid 300 for hh? Just want to verify that because that seems very steep for hh. Even for 1h.