Angry Eric with the micro penis

FYI... Some of the EC providers available are one foot in and one foot out in the game. Don't expect every provider to give you exceptional experiences as YMMV (Your Miles May Vary) depending on your physical attraction and your personal hygiene. Some are taking drugs to deal with the number of hobbyists they encountered.

billyS

Reign of Terror
FYI... Some of the EC providers available are one foot in and one foot out in the game. Don't expect every provider to give you exceptional experiences as YMMV (Your Miles May Vary) depending on your physical attraction and your personal hygiene. Some are taking drugs to deal with the number of hobbyists they encountered.
Could you be more specific which girls you are talking about instead of throwing all the girls under the bus?

And of course YMMV depending on your physical attractiveness and your personal hygiene. The ladies are only human. You can't go in there looking and smelling homeless and expect her to be all over you.

Could you be more specific which girls you are talking about instead of throwing all the girls under the bus?

And of course YMMV depending on your physical attractiveness and your personal hygiene. The ladies are only human. You can't go in there looking and smelling homeless and expect her to be all over you.
billyS... Whatever you call yourself. "throwing all the girls under the bus?" You sound like a SIMP who want to wife up providers you see. lol You asked too many questions in this post and provide nothing of value. You should visit the agency and find out yourself.

"The ladies are only human. You can't go in there looking and smelling homeless and expect to be all over you." No shit sherlock, I'm stating the obvious as I am giving advice to new hobbyist who haven't been there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Listen asshole, first off I'm not going to let you shit up the thread that someone is paying for so I'll address your moronic comments here.

You made a blanket comment that throws suspicion on all the fine ladies there. So yeah, I called you out on it.

You have no reviews in the thread just some vague comments so you won't be posting in there anymore.

I ask too many questions? I asked one simple question.

I should visit the agency myself.........

No you dumb shit, as the moderator I'm supposed to get assholes like you to say what you mean and mean what you say. No vague accusations.

As far as you "giving advice to hobbyist who have never been there", well hope you enjoyed it because that's the last time you are posting on that thread.