Angie 516- 279-7659 Hicksville Latina

Had some spare time so I gave her a try easy set up
200hr, 150hhr and 120ss...
Extra 50bbj
Extra 100 anal sex With condom so I took the half she was a little darker then the photos showed but very nice gave her the donation she got undressed nice body with a real nice soft ass started with a good covered bj then she jumped up a started to ride me for a while then switched to doggie and finished. I would definitely see her again

I haven't pulled the trigger on this one, but she advertises frequently. Goes by Angie and seems to move around a bit. I've seen her advertise Hicksville, Melville and Westbury.

Extra 50bbj
Extra 100 anal sex With condom so I took the half she was a little darker then the photos showed but very nice gave her the donation she got undressed nice body with a real nice soft ass started with a good covered bj then she jumped up a started to ride me for a while then switched to doggie and finished. I would definitely see her again
Was this at a hotel?

Extra 50bbj
I had communicated with her 2 weeks ago and timing didn’t work. I asked if pics were real and she said check her tattoos in person. Did her tats match up with the pics? Also, for hour, was told 2 pops. Want to see this one if her pics are really her.

After seeing this one’s pictures/ads for a while, I decided to skip my regular and see her last night. Usual texting back and forth, quoted me the same as above, 200hr, 150hhr and 120ss, Extra 50bbj, Extra 100 anal sex with condom. Had told her I wanted just the hhr. She was at hotel in Melville, when I arrived I texted her and she gave me the room number and in I went. Knocked on door, she was standing behind the door and gave me a kiss on cheek hello. Very pleasant lady, a little heavier and darker than the pictures show. She’s definitely Latina, speaks little English but enough to communicate, and heavier than I prefer but she got the job done with a smile. I put the donation on the dresser and decided for the BBJ also for extra $50, so $200 all in for BBJ and covered sex. She asked me to lie down as i undressed and while she undressed also. She put her huge tits in my face to suck them a little. The BBJ was nice she started slow kissing and licking it before sucking and before I knew it the condom was on and she climbed on and rode me to completion in the bag. She made some fake moans in the process. When I was done, she took the bag off and wiped me clean. The whole thing probably took 15 minutes if that much and I left after that. Hug and kiss on cheek on way out. She’s a nice pleasant lady probably early 30’s, a little heavier than the pictures show so I probably wouldn’t repeat but that’s just a personal preference. Forgot to compare tatoo’s to pics.

I saw Angie about 2 weeks ago. $200/hr for 2 pops. Was easy to get in touch and plan time together. Set up the appointment in Melville and got there at that time. She needed a few minutes to get situated and let me know the room number after about 5 minutes. Arrived to the room and she opened the door while staying behind it. Tattoos matched the ad pics so it’s def her. She has put on a little weight from those pics, carried in the midsection, thighs and ass. Ad says she’s 30 but from her face I’m guessing late 30s to 40. She’s cute, but I wouldn’t say pretty or beautiful. Fake boobs and fake butt as well. Got undressed, she got undressed and we got down to it. Laid on the bed, she started to get me hard and put on cover with her mouth and proceeded with a pretty good CBJ. After 5-6 minutes of that and being fully hard, I told her I wanted to fuck. I asked her to go doggie and she was agreeable. She was in position and I entered her from behind, starting slow. Her pussy felt good, not overly tight but not loose. Just right. I started to speed up my pace, eventually giving her a good pounding. She’s sturdy, she can take the D. Smacked her ass a bunch of times while pounding away, eventually reaching up and fondling her man mades while pounding balls deep into her gooch. I erupted in the bag inside her and pulled out. She offered up wipes to clean up. I had enough time for the second pop and normally I’d wait a little bit and chat and then go for round two. But there was a bit of language barrier and I really wasn’t feeling a second pop. So I cleaned up and was on my way. I’d see her again if I needed to pound out a pop and had no other solid option.

Can’t remember when saw Angie but believe it was over the summer. Based on looks of her review ad I thought she may be part of same agency as Vanessa so decided to give her a try since I enjoy my date with Vanessa.

location was around Westbury. Met for 1hr which I think I paid 250. She is indeed the girl in the pictures but heavier like others mentioned which I felt didn’t look right with her huge ass and tits being a real short lady. Her face had acne and she likely in 30 to 40 for age.
Upon arrival the parking lot was pretty empty. And there was a car and dude sitting in it checking me out entire time which made me want to cancel. Possibly her handler or bf. Anyhow when I enter room she kept her distance and told me to get undress while she stood two beds apart. Guessing was new to this and just being careful. She didn’t speak much English and her nervousness didn’t help me feel relaxed. Didn’t talk much and just seemed didn’t want to be there. My session was her just asking what I want.
I tried kissing but she didn’t allow and areas said it was very brief like few seconds before pushing my face away and saying to sensitive or dont. So I ask for bj and it was average. No deep throating but she did like sucking on the my balls which felt nice with some hj during the cbj. Next went to missionary which was uncomfortable with her so flipped to doggy and popped round 1. Second pop cbj to get hard moving to reverse cowgirl pop 2.
Tried to talk after but she was absorbed to her phone just waiting for me to get up and leave.

Pros: upscale hotel, quick and easy make appointment.
Cons: Heavier then pictures, I like a lady who takes some charge, poor english, very little talk

Maybe new or off day. I still see her posting so maybe things changed.

I will not repeat though.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I think this one uses 405-900-1431 also, this is the number I used. I seen her a few times cause options on LI are Thin and when I can't get to queens, you have to search. She travels between ronkonkoma, Melville and a few others from adds, but I've seen her at ronkonkoma and Melville. I went with the 120ss, nice places she chooses. Get the call up and opens the door. She is on the larger type, not fat, but latina plump, clean, gives good cbj, big tits, cg ds and mish to finish. I would repeat when in a pinch just on location and she dont smell. One thing I noticed, as I was leaving either her man or some dude, the same every time at every location is either down the hall or walking past you, and he looked at me idk if he was mad, but i give him the look back of " yea, I just pounded your bitch out" lol

I think this one uses 405-900-1431 also, this is the number I used. I seen her a few times cause options on LI are Thin and when I can't get to queens, you have to search. She travels between ronkonkoma, Melville and a few others from adds, but I've seen her at ronkonkoma and Melville. I went with the 120ss, nice places she chooses. Get the call up and opens the door. She is on the larger type, not fat, but latina plump, clean, gives good cbj, big tits, cg ds and mish to finish. I would repeat when in a pinch just on location and she dont smell. One thing I noticed, as I was leaving either her man or some dude, the same every time at every location is either down the hall or walking past you, and he looked at me idk if he was mad, but i give him the look back of " yea, I just pounded your bitch out" lol
putting this here based on same number used so if the same girl maybe change number in title 405-900-1431
Set up easy and that was the best part of the session 120 ss and for just a bit more I could have seen my UTR but she was away.
nice enough woman but the bf or whatever the heck he is… going to get stupid someday. Comes out of the room and basically watches me go into room as I am walking in opposite direction then after peeks out to see when I left by the ice machine so I just stood there just to be a douche lol.
back to her… odd ass… i mean actually comes to a point like she got work done and sat too quickly.
decent cbj and when time came although I was in a doggie mood did not want to see that so chose mish. Complained a little about size (she wanted doggie I guess but F it I would have had to have walked) bang her for 5-10 minutes filled the bag and left knowing bf was near so just wanted out.
definitely wouldn’t repeat she is 6/10 body is 5/10 with a round ass would be a 7/8.
whoever he is will ruin it for her she should be made aware.

Seen her in Freeport.
I know my opinion might not be for all. But I won’t be repeating.
Did 250 for half including BBJ and anal.
Bbj was 2 min.
on came the condom and then right away with the whole cum papi bla bla bla

rushed me out lost my wood and I won’t be repeating. Left and went to see April at the Baldwin amp to get the load out. Waist of money.

Seen her in Freeport.
I know my opinion might not be for all. But I won’t be repeating.
Did 250 for half including BBJ and anal.
Bbj was 2 min.
on came the condom and then right away with the whole cum papi bla bla bla

rushed me out lost my wood and I won’t be repeating. Left and went to see April at the Baldwin amp to get the load out. Waist of money.
How was April?