Angelique Laroux Schedule & Announcements New number - 516-243-5003

Many thanks to @Slinky Bender @vad1 @billyS For the warm welcome to UG!! I have been a member for quite sometime, however I always thought UG only catered to Suffolk County!! But now that I have been informed that all of you wonderful men of the hobby are willing to travel, we can let the fun begin!! Sweet Kisses...
Angelique Laroux

Looking forward to meeting and greeting you all very soon.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns
424-835-1620
thumbnail_image.jpg
thumbnail_image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back on Tuesday, but feel free to text or call with any questions or concerns. Just know that I am a strong believer of Quality over Quantity!! So if your looking for the run of the mill session I am not your girl!! But if you are seeking the Quality of building a rapport with a woman that loves what she does, and a woman that is determined to make your session that is fitted for you and only you. Meaning, my sessions are not mechanical! Then schedule your appointment that is custom tailored for you, looking forward to making new acquaintances / Long term friends. I don't have clients!! I only cater to my guests!!

Sweet Kisses,
Angelique Laroux

Feel free to google my number for my reviews

424-835-1620

All of my sessions are conducted in my private studio...The studio posted on my website, is the same studio that you'd be walking into. You have to bring nothing but yourself!! I furnish all your needs, so no need to bring anything with you....Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, a variety of body washes, hot towels, deodorant, fresh linens, towels, wash cloths and I "Always" have a complimentary beverage!!

When I advertise "Royal Relaxation" that is what you can look forw
kristal1.jpg
kristal1.jpg
IMG_9976.JPG
thumbnail_image (2).jpg
ard too!! Guaranteed!! You've experienced the rest....Now experience the best ;)

kristal1.jpg
IMG_9976.JPG
IMG_9975.JPG
kristal1.jpg
thumbnail_image (2).jpg

Sweet Kisses,

AngeliqueLaroux.info

If you call and I don't answer, please send me a text!! please do not try to book via website. I only schedule via phone!! I work by appointment only!! so just out of common courtesy, if you need to cancel or reschedule...I'd appreciate ample notice. Thank you for your time, have a Blessed Saturday, Sweet Kisses

Angelique Laroux
IMG_9977.JPG

I just answered over 150 emails and texts!! Thank You!!, to all the hobbyist's of UG for your inquiry's and interests...I will be seeing each and every one of you very soon!! Let me be your new ATF that actually shows and proves what RELAXATION truly consists of ;) The proof is in the pudding....Or in my case....On the heated table that consists of 6 layers of memory foam "LOL"

KIsses!!

Angelique Laroux

Tantric Deviant!!

I'm well spoken, Well traveled and a wine connoisseur!! Schedule your retreat A.S.AP

Hey guys,
The only appointments left for tomorrow is 12, 2 and 6pm.....If your are interested in one of those open slots, feel free to call with any questions or concerns that you may have!! I get booked rather quickly so pre-booking is highly recommended. However, same day appointments are considered if both our schedules coincide. Thank you.

Sweet Kisses,

Angelique Laroux
thumbnail_image (1).jpg

I'd like to thank all of the wonderful men of UG for visiting me as well as for your inquiries!! I get so busy sometimes that I don't get to answer each and every call, But just know you can always feel free to text. I always try to get back to each and everyone in a timely manner. But keep in mind, I only schedule VIA PHONE....Not by email nor texts. I am only one person, so sometimes the email responses are delayed. But Texts I can get to immediately!! Hope to see you all soon!!

Sweet Kisses,
Angelique Laroux

I have a few open slots for Wednesday October 2nd if anyone is interested, Just call early to guarantee your appointment!! See you all soon!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Due to a family emergency, I will not be returning until Thursday November 7th :(. You all will be truly missed. However, if you have any inquiries feel free to email or text, and I will try to respond as soon as possible. On that note, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and has a fabulous week. Don't forget to turn those clocks back!!

Sweet Kisses,

Angelique Laroux

See you all soon!! :)

I hope you all had a fabulous Super Bowl Monday!! Because I did!!
I'd like to thank all of my new Utopia guests
for coming out today!! You guys are the best :)
And for those I haven't met as yet...Don't forget to schedule as early
as possible to ensure your appointment is set!!

Sweet Kisses,
Angelique Laroux

Limited availability for Tues. the 4TH
Schedule early, so you too..
Can experience the true meaning of
"Royal Relaxation"
The best of relaxation starts here!!