Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

First off read Billy's first review. That pretty much covers it all. The mans a freakin poet. Lol
Everything was great. Even the little dog that stands guard in the livingroom to make sure no one else can come in and bother us during our session. Toiletries provided. She is real easy to talk to and listens. Loves feedback (and a good spanking). First part is One of the best massages ive ever had. Lots of strenght from a small spinner type frame. And can tell she hits the gym.
Second part lots of fun and new stuff for me(toys) with some good teasing. Everytime im thinking something it gets resolved on its own. Like panties eventually come off and gloves go on for a specific reason and then come back off. She was amazing. Even a little bit of nuru massage is mixed in there which Ive been looking for . Most nuru advertisers are fakes or non sensual. Angelique is very sexual and sensual and makes a great atmosphere. Almost didnt care about certain acts that i know most guys only cate for.
If i had any suggestions i would say since we have to shower first it could be a joint soapy shower experience where the teasing and fun first begins. And for me while the massage is great cut into some of that time (not eliminate at all) for more other stuff. Some toys were only used pretty quickly. But like she and others have said every session will be different so im excited for whats to come. 250/hr

I finally saw Angelique for my first time and like everyone else has previously stated...Wow... She read my post about a disappointing session i had with another provider who claims to do the same type of service and wanted to restore my faith that all girls werent like the previous. And did she ever. Ive never been with anyone that puts so much effort into making sure the experience is all that it can be. She is very intuitive. Every session is tailored to what she perceives the client needs and she can read you very well. Since every experience is different and so much has been said already in previous posts i wont repeat the same things over and over. Just let it be said that if you feel the need to be completely catered to and pampered this is the one to see. She is a body rub only girl but somehow by the end you feel like you did alot more. You will leave feeling like a new person and the smile on your face will last all day. Although its far for me living in Suffolk its worth the trip. She is such a sweet sexy and good person.

Ok, so I’ve been on and off UG for over a decade (has an old profile that was deleted once.) And I feel there are certain bucket list experiences that are associated with UG. Angelique is one of them for me. And I finally got to check this one off (but it certainly won’t be the only time!!) the session was full of surprises that I’ll detail below.
First off, Angelique is incredible thoughtful and charming. She was easy to schedule with and was very accommodating. Simple process, straightforward directions, no run around. When I arrived she directed me to her house. Now for some reason, and maybe it’s because I’m blind, but I didn’t realize she was WOC. But that was the first surprise of many, and wow did it excite me. And her eyes. Oh those eyes are mesmerizing. She warmly welcomed me in and directed me to the massage studio. She offered me a shower but I had just come from home where I showered so I deferred until after our session.
Her studio has a luxurious and professional massage table that’s heated. It was so comfortable. I undressed and started face down. She has a mirror that’s positioned perfectly so as to see her while you’re getting massaged. I watched her undress and immediately felt myself getting hard. She is stunning. Beautiful body, perfect ass, A cup breasts (I love all shapes and sizes but lately I love a small breast with a hard nipple.) Her massage skills are top notch. She’s well trained and knows how to properly perform a deep tissue rub. And then, the next surprise...she slides her entire body across my back! Holy fuck, those hard nipples gliding over my back felt so erotic. And she doesn’t just do it to be sensual. She finishes with her knees and feet so as to continue the massage. It’s a perfect combination. This continues for a while. But I’m the middle somewhere (I totally lost track of time!) she paused to pumice my heals!! Omg it was great.
Next she had me come up onto my hands and knees and placed a wedge pillow under me. This put my ass up in the air. Then she put a rubber glove on, and a condom on a vibrator. I got nervous and this was the third surprise. She began to massage my ass, use the vibratory, and started stroking my cock. Oh yes that felt so good! I was scared but excited to see if she’s fuck my ass. She didn’t, but maybe next time I’ll get that surprise.
Finally she turned me over. I was starting to throb. More oil. The glove came off, and so did her parties. What a perfectly shaved and beautiful pussy. I wanted it but knew it wasn’t part of the deal. She talked dirty, pimped me hard, and then pulled out some sort of fleshlight masturbation tool. The surprises just kept cumming!! I was totally in ecstasy!!! I grabbed my cock to finish pumping out my load and she hopped on top of my face (I was masked so no DATY) and I blew hard! Omg I was totally drained.
After she cleaned me up with warm wash clothes and then provided me a towel and shower. It was a perfect way to finish up. I got to walk out clean and drained!!
Angelique truly focused on me and was very observant to how I reacted but physically and with my facial expressions. She moved slowly, waiting for me to react, and then went for it. As a provider, she is among a select few who I fee have put significant thought and preparation into my session. I will absolutely be back for more!! Whatever the category, she gets 10’s across the board.
Thank you Angelique, can’t wait to see what you have in store for my next session!

(p.s. - drink the water when she offers it to you!!!! LOL)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok, so I’ve been on and off UG for over a decade (has an old profile that was deleted once.) And I feel there are certain bucket list experiences that are associated with UG. Angelique is one of them for me. And I finally got to check this one off (but it certainly won’t be the only time!!) the session was full of surprises that I’ll detail below.
First off, Angelique is incredible thoughtful and charming. She was easy to schedule with and was very accommodating. Simple process, straightforward directions, no run around. When I arrived she directed me to her house. Now for some reason, and maybe it’s because I’m blind, but I didn’t realize she was WOC. But that was the first surprise of many, and wow did it excite me. And her eyes. Oh those eyes are mesmerizing. She warmly welcomed me in and directed me to the massage studio. She offered me a shower but I had just come from home where I showered so I deferred until after our session.
Her studio has a luxurious and professional massage table that’s heated. It was so comfortable. I undressed and started face down. She has a mirror that’s positioned perfectly so as to see her while you’re getting massaged. I watched her undress and immediately felt myself getting hard. She is stunning. Beautiful body, perfect ass, A cup breasts (I love all shapes and sizes but lately I love a small breast with a hard nipple.) Her massage skills are top notch. She’s well trained and knows how to properly perform a deep tissue rub. And then, the next surprise...she slides her entire body across my back! Holy fuck, those hard nipples gliding over my back felt so erotic. And she doesn’t just do it to be sensual. She finishes with her knees and feet so as to continue the massage. It’s a perfect combination. This continues for a while. But I’m the middle somewhere (I totally lost track of time!) she paused to pumice my heals!! Omg it was great.
Next she had me come up onto my hands and knees and placed a wedge pillow under me. This put my ass up in the air. Then she put a rubber glove on, and a condom on a vibrator. I got nervous and this was the third surprise. She began to massage my ass, use the vibratory, and started stroking my cock. Oh yes that felt so good! I was scared but excited to see if she’s fuck my ass. She didn’t, but maybe next time I’ll get that surprise.
Finally she turned me over. I was starting to throb. More oil. The glove came off, and so did her parties. What a perfectly shaved and beautiful pussy. I wanted it but knew it wasn’t part of the deal. She talked dirty, pimped me hard, and then pulled out some sort of fleshlight masturbation tool. The surprises just kept cumming!! I was totally in ecstasy!!! I grabbed my cock to finish pumping out my load and she hopped on top of my face (I was masked so no DATY) and I blew hard! Omg I was totally drained.
After she cleaned me up with warm wash clothes and then provided me a towel and shower. It was a perfect way to finish up. I got to walk out clean and drained!!
Angelique truly focused on me and was very observant to how I reacted but physically and with my facial expressions. She moved slowly, waiting for me to react, and then went for it. As a provider, she is among a select few who I fee have put significant thought and preparation into my session. I will absolutely be back for more!! Whatever the category, she gets 10’s across the board.
Thank you Angelique, can’t wait to see what you have in store for my next session!

Oh it just keeps getting better!
Amazing how she always manages to come up with something for the next visit!

I agree totally with you on the description of her eyes, totally mesmerizing.

Glad you were able to treat yourself to a morning of Angelique.
Spot on description of your session and just like BillyS says, it only gets better.

My holiday wish is to experience Angelique on that magnificent king size 4 post bed in the other room..

Ah, one can always dream....

Gents, treat yourself to an hour or two with AL. You will not be disappointed