Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

Tried contacting again yesterday, on the new number. mentioned UG, said I was an active contributor, and wished you safety during these trying times, no foul language! Never heard back.
It is what it is. Oh well.
HJ.. The way i see things is shes probably not responding to any clients especially new ones with all the craziness going on. She cant book any appointments until this thing subsides to a comfortable level, whatever that will be. What would be the point of her answering? To have conversation about a possible meeting at some time in the future? If i were her even i would see that as an effort in futility. Cut her some slack and dont take it personally. Reach out when shes up and running again. Just my two cents.

HJ.. The way i see things is shes probably not responding to any clients especially new ones with all the craziness going on. She cant book any appointments until this thing subsides to a comfortable level, whatever that will be. What would be the point of her answering? To have conversation about a possible meeting at some time in the future? If i were her even i would see that as an effort in futility. Cut her some slack and dont take it personally. Reach out when shes up and running again. Just my two cents.
I NEVER take anything here personally! I'm strictly business when it comes to the hobby. The reason I contacted her during this is, b/c on her advertising thread, it says there's no reason to NOT communicate, just b/c of the outbreak. Figured we could break the ice, see I'm not a cop, and possibly proceed with a session, when all this is over. I'm hoping if she reads these threads, she'll recognize my posts and put together with my texts. But if not, it's no big deal, as I've stated before. I always seem to find a provider who can get the job done...!

I NEVER take anything here personally! I'm strictly business when it comes to the hobby. The reason I contacted her during this is, b/c on her advertising thread, it says there's no reason to NOT communicate, just b/c of the outbreak. Figured we could break the ice, see I'm not a cop, and possibly proceed with a session, when all this is over. I'm hoping if she reads these threads, she'll recognize my posts and put together with my texts. But if not, it's no big deal, as I've stated before. I always seem to find a provider who can get the job done...!
As fate would have it, she contacted me as I was typing this up before! She seems lovely. I told her I'm hoping to build a little trust before we meet and maybe I can get someone from here to vouch for me, lol...

As fate would have it, she contacted me as I was typing this up before! She seems lovely. I told her I'm hoping to build a little trust before we meet and maybe I can get someone from here to vouch for me, lol...
I always reply to everyone :). But again I am not currently taking appointments at this time due the pandemic.
My reason for that is for the safety of you, your loved ones and myself.
Even before the pandemic, everyone that has met me personally knows
I am OCD, and I have always taken extra precautions for each and every single one
of my guests. I ensure everyones safety as I'd hope you'd ensure mine.

Sometimes it may take a while for me to answer because I am caring for my grandmother
as well as spending time with family via phone, because as most of you know
my family is in Bermuda, so the closest I can get to them is by phone :(
I know we all miss the sense of normalcy that we are accustomed too,
But with faith...This soon shall pass.
And we will be back on the road to Tantric Bliss ;)
I also want to extend a warm "Thank You" to all my guests that have been taking the
time out to check up on me!!
I truly appreciate it :)

Sweet Kisses,
Angelique Laroux

Thank you baby!! Sweet Kisses!!