Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

Ms Laroux do you take same day appointments? My schedule for the most prt does not allow preplanning a day ahead of time and do not want to get black losted if I have to cancel
Ms Laroux do you take same day appointments? My schedule for the most prt does not allow preplanning a day ahead of time and do not want to get black losted if I have to cancel
If time permits I can accommodate same day appointments ;)

Paid Ms.Laroux a visit this week and everything is as BillyS describes. Quite the experience and certainly pushed my boundaries a bit for sure (in a good safe way). I will say certainly one of the more erotic experiences I have had in quite some time. Well worth a visit.
Thank you so much!! Looking forward to seeing you again!! Sweet Kisses!!

I was fortunate enough to spend about and hour with this delectable and delightful muse today. She is as described above. My experience was soothing, sensual, exciting, intense and felt unique to me. Her massage skills Alone are off the charts and her tantric touch was blissful. Really what I wanted and needed today. Can’t wait to go back. I think I may have a new addiction. I hope I don’t go broke from
It.

She is an elegant provider who is very intuitive, nice little hot body built for sin and she talks you through your session. Have seen her multiple times, always better and better which always surprises me. Shes smart, witty, and you will have a great time whatever type of session you choose.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey all. Was wondering if u guys who have seen her think the 150 half hr session would be a waist of time with this one.
No, it wouldn't be. It would just wet your appetite for a longer session if you are into what she is offering.
It's actually a good way to see if your into the kind of service she provides.
But just so you know, don't expect the same type of session you get from our mutual friend in Briarwood. Different type of service.

No, it wouldn't be. It would just wet your appetite for a longer session if you are into what she is offering.
It's actually a good way to see if your into the kind of service she provides.
But just so you know, don't expect the same type of session you get from our mutual friend in Briarwood. Different type of service.

I think i understand. Found it weird that nobodys review really went into the main details but i assume its because shes on the thread. I had a nice conversation with her but our schedules didnt match this weekend. She sounded very nice and friendly and not shy at all. Sounds like fun. Will report back if i get a chance. Im getting the sense of Amy the reiki goddess who was no FS but definitely on the ATF list.
BTW our mutual friend is MIA for me lately.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think i understand. Found it weird that nobodys review really went into the main details but i assume its because shes on the thread. I had a nice conversation with her but our schedules didnt match this weekend. She sounded very nice and friendly and not shy at all. Sounds like fun. Will report back if i get a chance. Im getting the sense of Amy the reiki goddess who was no FS but definitely on the ATF list.
BTW our mutual friend is MIA for me lately.
I thought Amy the Reiki goddess was not only fs with her regulars but bbfs with her favorites? I never saw her myself, I was on hiatus from both the hobby and this board when her popularity was peaking.

Back to Angelique; I gave a detailed review as I could back in 2018. She opened my eyes to some new activities that if I felt I went into in detail some assholes would take the thread off topic.
If you trust my body of work here as far as reviews go, then believe this; She is a beautiful woman with an amazing body. She is very intuitive as far as what she thinks you might like or be able to handle. Every session is different and the more you get to know her, the more you get to know her.
I respect her and I'm glad she came in as an advertiser.
Her schedule does fill up fast as she does have a lot of regulars.
But I'd say it is definitely worth the experience.

Last edited:
I had my second session with her yesterday. It does get better with each visit. This lady is a gem. I’m kicking myself that it took me so long to see her. She is the perfect blend of therapeutic and sensual. If I could afford a 90 minute session regularly,I would take it. I can say that I crave her. I want to touch her everywhere. She is truly awesome.