Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

Alright guys, so I noticed Angelique offers BDSM and I haven't seen a review of it yet. So I booked a 3 hour session with her to experience what this amazing, perfect beauty offers and let me tell you, it gets intense! I would call this a moderate session simply because there was no moment where I was genuinely in pain.

After a shower Angelique asked me what I wanted. I didn't know what exactly she offered so I decided to give her a rundown of things I'm interested in and let her decide what she could or would accommodate. We then got started with Angelique's signature full body massage of ecstasy. It's only my second visit but damn..... I already can't get enough of that amazing body rub!

After getting me nice and relaxed Angelique slowly inserts a finger in my ass. Then she does two, I think. Not really sure, I just know it felt great! After a few minutes of this Angelique starts using toys, occasionally taking time to grab ahold of my cock and do something to it. I had no idea what she was doing but felt intense, and great (found out later what she was doing). Eventually she puts on a strapon harness, mounts me, and slowly enters my ass all the way. I am in heaven, with this goddess sensually fucking me!

Then I am instructed to turn over on my back. This is where Angelique REALLY turns it up! While pumping on my throbbing cock with her hands, she would frequently stop, grab it very tightly and slap it, HARD! And she didn't stop there, Angelique started using her electro wand on my cock, focusing quite specifically on the tip right at my urethra. She then does even more pegging, in several positions, getting very deep. And the BDSM got even more intense!

Now I found out what Angelique was doing to my cock when I was lying face down. Angelique grabs my cock and sticks her pinky finger in it about to the first knuckle and makes me watch her finger fuck my cock! At this point I am pre-cumming like crazy, so Angelique makes me taste it by sticking that pinky in my mouth. Next she grabs a tea light candle and poors hot wax all over my cock, head and all!

We aren't done yet! Angelique grabs a paddle and starts smacking my cock harder and harder. I'm talking hard enough that there's probably going to be some light bruising. Finally, after over a dozen very hard paddle strikes, I tap so Angelique goes back to stretching my ass using bigger and bigger toys until she has this rather large pink dildo in my ass REALLY stretching me out. I was then instructed to jerk my cock while being fucked with this huge dildo. Right as I'm about to cum Angelique tells me I have to lick it all up while she watches! Not one to disappoint such a perfect woman, I do as instructed while my legs continued to twitch from such a powerful orgasm.

Eventually I take a shower and we chit chatted a while, about almost everything possible. I will definitely be going back to see what else the goddess can do to me! I never expected her to be so open and such a master of such intense pleasure! Damage is $250 an hour and worth it!
Thank you Sunshine, I am so happy that I exceeded your expectations. Once I find your happy place I execute every ounce of my eclectic imagination. Sweet Kisses!!!!