Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did a UG search on her and the only thing that comes up is in a thread about "girls I can't believe haven't been reviewed"

I've spoken to her twice but both times our schedules didn't match up.

I'm thinking maybe she asks not to be reviewed?

Her pictures look good and the prices she quoted are in line with LMPs.

I'll keep trying and will report back if we hook up (unless she brings it up that she doesn't want to be reviewed).

But in the meantime, Anyone ever see her?

Yes, I was wondering too why there has never been a review despite the fact that she consistently advertises. Wondering if she offers FS.
Apparently she doesn't mind some reviews, like this testimonial from her web site:
"Thank you so much!. It was an honor to be your full toy-let last week. I feel so honored-looking forward to another round soon."

So, who's gonna step up and be her toy-let?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Apparently she doesn't mind some reviews, like this testimonial from her web site:
"Thank you so much!. It was an honor to be your full toy-let last week. I feel so honored-looking forward to another round soon."

So, who's gonna step up and be her toy-let?
Pass on the Golden Shower.
Controlled comments on her own website don't quite equal a billyS UG type review.

I spoke with her twice. Our schedules never worked out. She was pleasant, very professional and straight forward. A bit pricey if I remember correctly.

She also doesn't seem starved for business. One time I called her, she was unavailable that afternoon because she was shopping for a new BMW. She also asked, "why I would travel that far?" when I told her I was in Suffolk. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.