Angelina (advertises with Sarah Vandella)

She advertises with Sarah Vandella. She has been advertising with a girl named Samantha over the years too. She's a black girl (advertises as Panamanian I believe, but no accent). She always has the same pic - shot of her body with no face. I'm guessing the pic is of her. The body is not as tight as in the photo, but she has that same look - thin frame with decent sized tits. I hate to say this, because I thought she was a sweetheart. But the face is not too good. I wish I good describe it for you better. She's not out of a horror show. But noone would call her pretty either. But again, the body is banging.

Her service was great. She took her time, had me lay on my back while she kissed up and down. She has very good BBBJ skills. She really took her time with the oral, occasionally leaving my cock to pay some attention to my balls and surrounding area. Once or twice it felt a little toothy when she tried to go real deep. But otherwise excellent oral. I almost finished from that (which I almost can't do from oral). After that, we went to cowgirl. She seemed into it, and gave a spirited ride. I did not attempt daty, so I don't know if that's available.

I thought her service was great. I probably would see her again, even though her face has some shortcomings.

Appearance:
Face: 5
Body: 8
Service 8
250 for the hour I did not attempt a 2nd