Angela on CL?

Anyone seen Angela? Is it just a massage/HJ? One guy on CL said he got more. Can anyone confirm?

YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME ................................................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-89704360@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-08, 1:13PM EDT

My Dear Gentlemen,

I am so tired of dealing with the losers on Craigslist.If You are a real Serious Gentlemen looking to have a good conversation , good laughs,and to just relax and enjoy our time together then I am the girl for you.People are making all these false accusations, It's either because I rejected them or they can't afford me.

I am a very accomadating person and believe me with me you wont feel akward.....I am real easy to talk to.If your easy going , then that makes me feel more relaxed and we can have a fun session.But if your nasty how can you expect me to be nice.I will be cordial but you will never get to see my charming personality...

I offer

Sensual bodyrub
Domination
Roleplay
Fetish

130 Reasons for an hr of my time
100 reason for 45
85 reason for half

3/4/7/4/0/5/5/5/6/0/

I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND OUT *****S SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YPU INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED ABOVE.......

Thank you
Angela

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

TC, she's a skinny ho that work out of Newark or surrounding area. She used to charge $25 for a BJ and $50-$75 for FS. Now she found CL, she doubled her fee. She might be worth it at $50 but not $130.

I almost saw her. I was driving home from work and we crossed paths. However, I got cold feet b/c i thought she was a cop or working with them. If you had a session with her than she is legit. You are correct with what you feel she is worth as well!