Angel Spa 718-734-8595 180th and Union Turnpike

ls: Saw this place advertised online and decided to give it a try last week. Was very hesitant to go in when I got there as it faces Union Turnpike and isn’t very discreet at all. Lots of traffic both foot and car and In a residential area. Decided to walk in when no one was around. Once you walk in, you are met by another door where you actually ring the bell. Once opened it’s a very long hallway and the front desk person walks all the way down the hall to meet. She was gorgeous and spoke great English. She leads you to a room. I opted for the hour for 60. They also do hh for 40. Was instructed to talk my clothes off and wait. I’m walks one of the prettiest providers I’ve ever seen. Slim, nice b size boobs, heels, tights... long black hair. Just a 10. Think her name was Louise or Lucy. Puts a sheet on me so I didn’t have high hopes. Great massage. Def an 8. About 45 mins in the lights lower and I feel her hair on my butt and soft kisses and light touches.... this continues for about 10 mins getting me hard as I can be. Flips me over and continues light touching and she just is gorgeous. She doesn’t get nude but takes out the oil. I ask if she does anything else. At this point, I’d pay anything to get extra from her. Sadly she says she doesn’t, she proceeds with the best hj I’ve ever gotten..,, super sensual and soft... huge explosion and she managed to catch it all. Light touching allowed. Alcohol wipe and smiles all the while. I opt to leave but she did ask if I wanted more massage. Damage was 60 plus 30 tip and she seemed happy. Told me to come back in way out and I absolutely will

Thanks Steven for your review....I went there yesterday and received similar treatment and care that you did...sometimes I'm just looking for a nice relaxing massage, which just gets me so relaxed and yea horny...and the happy ending just tops it off. I'm at the age where I like predictability and this place has it..I was met at the door by a slightly chubby, curvy Asian lady of about 40ish??...I took the hour for 60 and after she took my money she said "Can you wait 10 minutes?"....I was there paid her so I said yes. so I get undressed and lay on the table and about 10min later I hear the door to to the room open and a very sweet voice says Hello...I look up and there was a young, I'd say late 20's, slender, Asian female with long hair, a pretty face dressed like in the outfits nurses or health care people wear to work...She spoke excellent English and proceeded to cover my naked body with a sheet...If it wasn't for Steven's review I would of thought nothing beyond the massage would happen.. The massage was excellent...she paid careful attention to every area of my body from my feet/toes to my fingers to my scalp...she constantly asked if the pressure she was using was ok..which I liked and she adjusted to my tastes..After the hot towel rub down I begin to feel her hair brushing my butt with these very sensual soft strokes up and down my inner thighs, my butt crack and my nut sack...she did this long enough to get my flag at full staff and as I raised my hips above the table she began to slowly and sensually stroke junior...It was incredible after being so relaxed from the massage...I eventually flipped and she got some oil and began one of the most sensual hjs I've had in a while.. She let me reach around her ass and rub her pussy through her pants..I didn't want to push anything else cause I had already made the decision that I would be back in the future...When I first started visiting AMPS about 10 years ago...most of the ones I went too offered a good massage with a HE..lately almost as soon as I'm in the room, I'm given a really lame massage with whispers in my ear of the menu...I'm not judging others, but for the last few years it's become a turn off for me...If you're looking for a relaxing sensual experience with a good massage to boot along with a nice HE..this may be what the doctored ordered. Damage was 60 for the hour..( and she gave me every bit of an hour) with a 40 tip...She seemed happy and I know I was and I will be back. Be safe!

K

KingKoopa

I’ve lived in the Fresh Meadows area my whole life and never noticed this amp.

I called the number, asked for Louise or Lucy, the lady sounded super confused, and I asked her 2 more times, finally I just said ok see you in 20 mins.

I parked in the back, and walked past two far Latina hair salon ladies that stared me down on my way to the Rub and tug.

I rang the door bell and this 45-50 year old slim Korean opens the door, throws me into the room and says please undress for table shower.

I look her up and down and ask if the younger girl is busy, she states the other two are busy, and if I want I can come back in one hour. I’m in a rush and actually hoping for a good massage so I bit the bullet and take the old masseuse.

She is very through on the table
Shower as she plays with Jr two different times with soapy HJs, and makes sure to hit it with her face when she’s drying me off.

Once the massage starts, I’m thrilled as this lady has tons of experience in the field. After a 8/10 massage, she does a back walk on me the starts Soft touch and asks me to flip over, finishes me off and goes back to massaging until the hour is over.

Asks for 40 and that’s what I give her.

She speaks passable English, she gave me her name, but I forgot.

House fee:60 for Hr
Tip: 40

I would love to go back for the younger girls, any one know when they work?

Went here for on a Friday around 5 pm. Paid $60 for the house, the older Korean (looks 5/10) states to wait she needs to move me to a different room. The room I was in had a table and all the normal items but I waited for 15 minutes before she returns takes me to the next room and tell me to get undressed and asked if I wanted a shower. Shower was nice followed by a nice massage 7/10 then soft touch/flip. She was wearing pants and a non revealing shirt. nothing under the clothes was allowed, but anything over the clothes was. she did a nice HJ 8/10. Normal clean up followed by leg massage. She started the massage with my left leg and finished with the left leg and barely ever touched the right leg. She gave me the entire hour which was interrupted 8 times by the door bell and another 6 times due to phone calls. She never asked or mentioned a tip but I gave her $40 which she seemed happy with.
I like this place but it was extremely busy and with out utc, I am still searching for something better.

ls: Saw this place advertised online and decided to give it a try last week. Was very hesitant to go in when I got there as it faces Union Turnpike and isn’t very discreet at all. Lots of traffic both foot and car and In a residential area. Decided to walk in when no one was around. Once you walk in, you are met by another door where you actually ring the bell. Once opened it’s a very long hallway and the front desk person walks all the way down the hall to meet. She was gorgeous and spoke great English. She leads you to a room. I opted for the hour for 60. They also do hh for 40. Was instructed to talk my clothes off and wait. I’m walks one of the prettiest providers I’ve ever seen. Slim, nice b size boobs, heels, tights... long black hair. Just a 10. Think her name was Louise or Lucy. Puts a sheet on me so I didn’t have high hopes. Great massage. Def an 8. About 45 mins in the lights lower and I feel her hair on my butt and soft kisses and light touches.... this continues for about 10 mins getting me hard as I can be. Flips me over and continues light touching and she just is gorgeous. She doesn’t get nude but takes out the oil. I ask if she does anything else. At this point, I’d pay anything to get extra from her. Sadly she says she doesn’t, she proceeds with the best hj I’ve ever gotten..,, super sensual and soft... huge explosion and she managed to catch it all. Light touching allowed. Alcohol wipe and smiles all the while. I opt to leave but she did ask if I wanted more massage. Damage was 60 plus 30 tip and she seemed happy. Told me to come back in way out and I absolutely will
I have been to this location on three separate occasions and had asked for Lucy every time, there seems to only be two older korean ladies at this place...I have yet to encounter the young woman you mentioned for your visit.

Tried this place twice based on reviews .. first time went and asked for Lucy and got a chubby women OK massage with HJ then on my way out saw skinny girl asked her her she said Louise ... went back the folding week asked for her ... good massage and decent HJ with interesting air blowing techniques lol

Tried this place twice based on reviews .. first time went and asked for Lucy and got a chubby women OK massage with HJ then on my way out saw skinny girl asked her her she said Louise ... went back the folding week asked for her ... good massage and decent HJ with interesting air blowing techniques lol
Damage? Any otc/utc?

Now called Beauty Spa.

Yumi provided a solid massage with cream and a back walk. Only negative was her heels were ashy so they felt gross on my back. Followed instructions well then a hot towel clean up.

Nice build up and very playful. Let me play with her tits but that was as far as she allowed. Release and another hot towel clean up.

Damage was 60/60

Review of Angel Spa for Gentlemen (or Beauty Spa, apparently). Provider name unknown
Duration: 1 hour
Rate: $60 + 60 tip
Services: TS, Massage, R&T
Appearance: 5/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

I went here about 3 weeks back. I had a random Saturday afternoon where I wasn't doing anything and this place popped out while I was waiting at a traffic light. I looked up some reviews, gave them a call, and headed over. They have a parking lot but there's zero chance I'm using it so I parked a few blocks away. It's a communal parking lot shared with a bunch of other stores. No thank you.

The front door was open. You ring a little doorbell inside and someone comes to get you. There's a long hallway with a bunch of rooms, all go to the ceiling and all have doors with locks.

40-ish petite asian lady led me to a room. She was probably 120 at most. She had probably b cups and no behind to speak of. However, her forearms looked a little brawny, most likely from spending all day massaging. She was wearing a mask for the duration of the entire encounter so I can't comment on how she looks. She asked if I wanted hour or half hour. I opted for hour. I undressed, used the robe and waited. She asked if I wanted TS. I said I was showered, which I actually was, but I opted for it anyway. Table shower was amazing. Water was perfect. At some point, she asked me if it's ok if she washes my jewels and cave spaces. I said yes definitely. She spent a little time on it, washing and lathering thoroughly. This was fantastic, and gave me a little preview by fondling the nooks and cranberries. There's light music in the background and the place is dead quiet.

I didn't really have any expectations here. I read about this place as a strict R&T. No worries I was in the mood for a good massage and HE. Honestly, if you just wanted a massage, this place was great. She spent a long time and a lot of pressure into my back, shoulders, legs. Oh man, I could use a massage like that every day if I had the dough. She even walked on my back using the ceiling rails. This was the absolute best part of the whole encounter. There were small bits of ST, always nice of course. She also had a great process, where she started with dry massage, then went to a lotion, using a warm towel to clean up the lotion after she was done with the massage. She made sure to cover me if she stepped out, which she had to do once or twice, I don't recall. Eventually she got to some more serious ST with about 15 remaining. I flipped over to supine. She increases the ST, begins a HJ, which honestly was not that great in the sense that she sort of jackhammered more than I usually prefer, but it was all good, I'm not complaining. I erupted a week's worth of seed all over the place. It looked like a white paint can was dropped from ten stories. She cleaned it all up and then finished with a shoulder massage with me sitting down. Time was up. I felt complete relief

I didn't attempt any OTC or UTC. It was my first time here and I understood this to be a strictly R&T place.

I might give her a 6 for looks if she didn't have the mask on the whole time. I may have given a 9 for service if she hadn't jackhammered, felt a little rushed. But it was ok. 120 for a good massage and HE is decent IMO.

She gave me her name but I swear I couldn't hear it, and since she had the mask on i couldn't read her lips.

I will come back here, for sure.

Just FYI, this area is sort of a busy place. It's not packed to the gills with traffic but people frequent the area a lot. It also faces Union Turnpike, a major Queens road. I waited until the coast was clear to drop in.

Until next time, thanks for reading and stay safe

Ok so this review is about a week old and apologies for not posting sooner..Long time member here and it's been about 1-2 years since I came to this amp, which was called Angel Spa..now not sure. There is free parking in the back of a sort of strip "mall" and I used to park back there with np when I came here on a frequent basis. So I found a space adjacent a restaurant the place right behind the restaurant had a large garbage pail blocking the space filled with some sort of murky liquid...so I park next to that space cause it's open. Bad idea, when I came back out there was another pail with liquid in it blocking me in....so I slid it into the blocked space and made note not to park back there again.. So gents if you go make note of where you're parking...there's pay parking on the street.

As noted above, you enter a small voyeur area closed off by another door with a door bell. I ring it a 50 something short, rather unattractive Asian woman opens the door, smiles and leads me down the hallway. I've been here before so know the set up. A long hallway with rooms, solid doors on entrance, walls to ceiling.. Now I reviewed this place once before it was a strictly R&T place with a decent massage, which is what I was looking for...but was hoping I'd get a different gal than the one who lead me in..which I did..I took the hour at 60..(I'm an old guy now so I need the hour to get relaxed.)..standard 40 for the half. She asks if I want a shower, I say I showered before I came which I did..

I get undressed lay naked on the table on my stomach and a younger more attractive Asian woman walks in, mask on but I liked what I could see.She was on the petite side, probably B cups, wearing those black polyester outfits (pants) you see nurses wear, or any other HC professional in an office. I ask her name, which was either Linda or Lois...mask made it hard to hear her. Nice decent massage with lotion, taking care of my back, shoulders neck and then my legs. She definitely had some massage skills, I've had better but I've had a lot worse.

Then comes the flip, and she lotions up jr and starts a nice sensual stroking...no negotiation, I'm here for the massage and a nice sensual R&T. I sit up, dangle my legs off the side of the massage table and put my hand on her pussy outside her pants. She immediately starts grinding into my hand and moaning...instant turn on for me. She pulls the mask down to her chin...she's a cutie, probably 30's..I start rubbing a little harder and faster and she's really getting into it..all the while she's stroking me.She stops grinding, pushes her hips hard into my hand like she's cumming...and moaning.... I can't take it so I pop all over her hand, on me..(Guys when you're older like me your volume of poison is definitely less than when you're young)..She grabs a towel to clean me up, goes out comes back in with a hot wet table to do a thorough cleaning. She finished the hour with a nice chest, scalp massage...

Damage: 60 for the hour Tip 60 for her ( she seemed happy with it)
Service: Massage with R&T outside roaming
Appearance: 7/10 ( I'm a sucker for petite Asian women )
Attitude 8/10.. Friendly, (seemed to be into me getting her off)
Location 6/10. ( watch where you park if you do try the back)
Will return, cause it was a pretty steady massage and R&T place for me (when I worked in Queens)

$40/hh or $60/hr + $50 tip

Used to be a regular here from early 2022 to mid 2023. Strictly a rub and tug spot with some light touching allowed, but that only started to happen after having the same girl multiple times.

Parking situation isn’t bad. There’s always some spots about a block away. There’s also a communal parking lot, but it’s kind of small and a little gross. It’s on Union, so lots of foot traffic and cars parked in front, meaning you have to strategically pick your timing if you don’t want all of Queens to see you walk in. From the street, you enter a glass door into the glass foyer where the bell is. Inside is a long hallway with rooms to the right, and it smells like incense with light music playing.

I’ve gotten tons of different girls here. Some late twenties hotties (rare), a little overweight middle age (common), skinny middle age, etc. They were all Chinese with I think one Korean I’ve gotten. The girls are actually very good at massages and all put in work. I’d swear that some of them are actual massage therapists with how good they are.

As said this is a strictly hj place, but they do some light prostate play if requested. Also under the bra touching, but that personally didn’t start to happen until I became a regular. Consistent service every time, no matter the girl. Once you finish, they clean you up and do another 5-10 minute massage while facing up.

This is a good place if you want a classic happy ending with nothing else. Massages are surprisingly good and service is consistent. The looks of the girls could vary with most being middle age and a bit chubby, but none I’ve seen are revolting or anything and again they all give basically the same service.