Angel spa @ 36st & Lexington

First time here, didn't know why nervous and paranoid much more than usual.. haha...

MMS was polite and direct, I asked about choices, and she assured me I would only get the very best and I would not be disappointed (would she have promised anything else?).

I went to restroom first, and on my way back to the room, passed Lucy in the hall.
Immediately crossed my fingers hoping that she would be assigned to me.
The little smile she gave made me think the same (masters of perceived attraction)

Back to my room, laid out, and moments later the door opened and in stepped Lucy in a short, skintight fluorescent yellow dress that just blew me away.

With her light brown/blonde hair, killer body(considered her early 30ish age), perky natural breasts and sexy figure, she looked like the kind of girl you always hoped you could meet at a rave and take home to fuck all night.

She talked about her menu I opted 160 total for FS. She said it''s 30-35 minutes session and that was enough for me. TS offered and very nice. Back in the room, she went straight to ST, nuru B2B slide, mouth cover trick, CBJ, CG, doggy and I couldn't resist her charms anymore.
Between that figure, the mirrors and her moans, it was over faster than I wanted.

Small talk, clean up, extra rubdown and then she helped me get dressed.
Best visit I've ever had. I'd keep repeating as long as they charge only 160 for FS. Lol
Place is super clean and great establishment. Didn't ask it's a opening special limited and if they have a royalty card.
I will appreciate for those info updated.