Angel love Bubbles 917-539-5052

Got a message they missed me. Make appointment. 2 girls working go to room pay house 40. Ask for TS nice room clean up very nice. She gets my attention and I tell her what I want. Go back to room nice massage w oil. Hot towel then st. Put my cover and 140 o table she rubs right places I roam no daty fiv. Start cbj ok. The new cover and acg stand mish then dog then hard mush w foot play. She took it all. Filled bag cleanup. She brought out tray with water grapes and candy. Good time you can get a card they fill out for 1 free after 10 visits.

Stopped by this place after your review ,
Nice set up real clean good massage and good table shower no bj preview but a good clean up the girl kept her clothes on til the end FS covered cowgirl her on top .an older lady nice body cbj okay I had Vicky from private hottie so it hard to meet her standards lol.60 house 140 tip saw a second girl that looked hot but didn’t try her might return. Location is not discreet so if that’s not your thing might want to go some where else.1 pop only they didn’t ask for a second and I didn’t need it the pussy was nice and tight.